Watch

Following Fashion

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Okay, so maybe Alec Valentine, new arrival for the Freehold of Sacramento, relatively fresh from the Hedge Elemental, and inexperienced Ashen Courtier, maybe he will soon have a job at the Treetop Fashions. With the sun shining bright outside, he doesn't mind to take a walk either.

So soon he arrives at Terri Nutkins ' own fashion store. Of course, the Woodblood dressed nicely now he planned to work here. It doesn't feel like a job interview, he just goes to the shop.

Maybe she isn't even here?! Yeah I should have called.

Anyhow, with a nice smile he looks around. As soon as he sees someone he will take his sunglasses off.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Perry diCarto

Perry diCarto was quite the follower of fashion. Wherever he went, he looked for the finest of suits. And every now and again, he would buy a suit that cost enough to run a homeless shelter's soup kitchen for a couple of weeks. Why?

Because he could. Because he had defended slimebag after slimebag, and he deserved to look fabulous, damnit.

So as he strolled into the store and his eyes caught Alec Valentine, he automatically assumed that Alec was also a man who was here because he wanted to buy the best. And he liked that. He approved of a man who liked to look good.

Offering the Woodblood a nod, Perry took it all in. This was going to be fun!

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

As the Changeling's entered at their own time, a small delicate bell that hung over the entrance chimed their arrival and after several moments, the light, graceful footfall of the owner came down the spiral staircase to the foyer of the boutique, where some sample outfits were on display; mainly women's but a couple of outfits for the gent also.

Recognising her fellow Courtier, Terri smiled, her manner both friendly and open. "Hey Alec, nice to see you, here to take a look around?" she asked before turning her eyes to Perry; someone she had noticed at the Summer Coronation, as well as the last Spring Festival before the end of the season. Her warm demeaner never shifted in any way.

"Welcome to Treetop Fashions, I'm Terri," she said, holding out a hand, perhaps with a touch more professionalism.

Casual
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Hey Terri, how are you?' Alec smiles friendly to the Harvest Envoy, then looks at the man that entered the store behind him. After greeting Terri he nods to Perry. 'Hello Mr. diCarto, good to see you again.'

He smiles while looking around, 'I came here for what we've talked about earlier? Well, and to look around of course.' The Woodblood seems to be equally interested in dresses and male suits.

Well, not to wear of course.

Perry diCarto

"Hello, Mr. Valentine," the lawyer replied cheerily to the Woodblood, curious why the guy was being so formal but happy to see him regardless.

As Terri approached, Perry couldn't help but smile; he felt the wash of a familiar, Sunday-morning smell of fresh bread baking. It flashed him back to his mom's family brunch when he was a kid. Shaking the offered hand, the Shadowsoul said, "Terri, a pleasure. I'm Perry. Perry diCarto. How are you today?"

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"A pleasure, Perry," Terri replies, informally, "I'm very well, thank you." She waved a hand to the stairs. "Please, feel free to take a look around. There's a small section for gentlemen on the left hand wall and we also have some Hedgespun items if you are interested," Terri commented, happy to talk so openly seeing as the only two customers in the store were the two changelings who have just arrived.

With a welcoming smile, the Harvest Envoy tured to Alec. "Excellent," she said with glee. "Would you like a tour first or get straight down to business?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Hedgespun, really? I have never actually been familiar with those kind of clothes, although I have seen them of course.' Alec quickly looks around, hoping to catch a glimpse already.

Then he realizes that with a tour he sees them as well. 'No, let's take a look around first. I would also love to hear more about when you opened the shop and such, it looks great.' Alec mostly gets straight down to business, when it actually is about business. This job he might get contains much more.

Perry diCarto

Perry grinned at the notion of Hedgespun clothing. "I've got little knowledge of them too. When you get a moment once you're both done, would you mind explaining the Hedgespun clothing's properties to me? I'd be happy to just browse for the moment." He smiled warmly to both.

C
    C_Lloyd

Lou , confidently strode into the clothing store, slightly dismayed that the trip was necessary. After ducking beneath the door frame that was far too small, he neatly closed the door of the shop behind him. As he stood he bought his right hand up to rub his chin inquisitively. His fiery eyes scanned the room and he offered a polite nod to those present.

"Hello gentlemen, " he said charmingly to the men before turning to Terri and adding "Ma'am. I hope I haven't interrupted."

He draws attention to the garment bag he is holding by lifting it slightly higher in the air. "There are only so many places that I can get clothes that fit me properly. I realised this was... 'family' owned, so I decided to stop by."

He lowers the garment bag and smiles at the gathered changelings.

Description

PRE

"Certainly, Perry, I'd love to. Feel free to head upstairs and browse," Terri said to the lawyer with a warm smile. "If you would like a beverage, there's a small fridge by the changing room with some cans of soft drinks and fruit juices. Feel free to grab one." With a final smile, Terri was about to turn back to Alec when the door opened and a man to rival Swilla for size entered her shop; someone whom she didn't recognise from any gathering so far.

That fact made the Harvest Envoy a little wary.

"Excuse me one moment, Alec,"
    Terri apologized. "Please, help yourself to a drink and I'll be up shortly."

The Beast moved a graceful step closer to the giant Fairest. "Not at all, sir. Welcome to Treetop Fashions, I'm Terri." As she was shown the garment bag, Terri raised an eyebrow. "Well, alot of the outfits here are unique, one-off pieces and I don't believe I've anything in your size at the moment. However, if you had anything particular in mind, I'm certain we could get you measured and have something made."

Heading upstairs...

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread