Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1206) Kiko and the Father

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

QuoteQuote:
    Slowly standing she took a hold of her few books giving him a polite smile as she came to stand beside the chair a moment before saying "Thank You, Father" before placing the books on the table and sliding into the seat with a small sigh "I am not above accepting a nice seat after all"
    Samael smiles with a nod. "I am glad to hear it. I am Father Sam." He was almost certain she was one of the Awakened, but caution was never cause for regret. "And how are you this evening?"

k
    kimura

"Nice to meet you Father Sam, I'm Kiko" she offered a small hand to shake "Came in to look for some things that pique my interest is all. Do you know if they have any good hot tea?"

"This is my first visit to this place, so I cannot be certain. I think I saw something that might suit, however." Samael takes a sip of coffee and nods to her book selection. "What subject has caught your interest, might I ask?"

k
    kimura

"Ancient History, Civilizations and Gardening to name a few Sir"

Moving the Books to the side, as not to seem she was hiding behind them, she nodded to Sam as she rubbed her eyes a moment "I mean I have a lot of various other reading enjoyments but I guess those are my most enjoyed"

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Alfar walks slowly towards the table stopping some distance from the two. He is wearing beige clothes today and looks calm, if a little ruffled.

"Would you mind if I joined you? My name is Alfar. And by the way, they have excellent tea here. Excuse me for overhearing."

Fr. Sam smiles at the newcomer as well and gestures to an empty seat. "Not at all! Please, have a seat. We were just beginning to discuss Ancient History, Civilizations, and Gardening. I do believe that means we're headed to Babylon."

k
    kimura

"Well not just there, because honestly I am still reading up on it, but also Konosos, and a few other places" her cheeks reddening a little with embarrassment as she smiled at Alfar as she offered her small hand, lady like, for him to shake if he so wished "I am forgetting my manners Mr. Alfar. My name is Kiko and a pleasure to make both your acquaintances" her hand shaken, or not "If you both will excuse me a moment I think I hear the siren song of tea calling me" standing with a small bow of her head to the older men she excused herself to grab some tea.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Alfar sits down with a smile.

"Glad to meet you, Kiko." - as the girl leaves for tea, he turns his attention to Samael. - "Father Sam, isn't it? Are you a member of the clergy, sir? I, myself, am a doctor."

Samael smiles with a curt nod. "Yes it is. My apologies, I should have introduced myself, but I was caught up in the subject at hand." The father offers a hand to shake in greeting.

With the other hand he briefly points to the collar. "This is genuine, I promise you that. I received my Holy Orders into priesthood a few years ago and then spent some time in a small country chapel before being reassigned to Sacramento at the request of my Order. It is always good to meet a healer. They say that the three true Callings in this life are Ministry, Medicine, and Teaching. I say that the last is integral to the first two."

k
    kimura

Returning to the table Kiko sat down two coffee's and her own tea with a smile "I wasn't sure if you all liked coffee but well it would be rude if I had something and you both did not" unaware, or slightly oblivious, to if either of the men had a drink themselves but if they did she simply blushed brightly as she sat down adjusting her reading glasses with a shy smile.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread