Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 16
DISPLAYED
June Haunt Meeting

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    I
    Irina

Very slightly, an eyebrow raised and Whip Powell listened with faint bemusement as Alexei spoke. The new Nosferatu had a way with words, but it would be necessary to learn when and where such words were deemed appropriate. The good Doctor had detected no malice thus far from him though, and so she assumed he made his pronouncement with all intention of being polite.

She merely gave a slight nod of assent as their Priscus spoke. If there were any doubts as to correct etiquette in the Domain of Sacramento, they would be taught soon and simply enough.

He was an excellent teacher. And she was not so bad at it herself.

Alexei bowed his head to the wisdom of the Priscus. "Of course, I meant no dizrespect. It will simply be a matter of restraining my native tendencies, perhaps. I have not been in many places where ze First Estate held much power; it is of no interest to me, but perhaps I should at least learn the formalities of it." He raises his head and offers instead a smile, of which no tooth seemed out of place as he cowed to the wisdom of the Priscus of his new home.

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

"It is required that the formalities be observed, yes," Sidor said simply. "I am sure you will get the hang of it. I believe the Herald has been arranging classes for those who are unsure." He examined the other Haunt and his perfect smile, reminded faintly of the last Galloi he had met.

It seemed to be a populous bloodline in this city. He wondered if so many Nosferatu were ashamed that they sought a way to alleviate their curse.

He was not ashamed. If he had his way, another Nosferatu would never be ashamed of themselves again.

"It is not, of course, required that you join, or observe the fullness of their tenants, but titling must be observed, as I said. Are you a member of a Covenant, Mr. Lazarev?"

"Perhaps it iz something I should look into, zen. I have not yet found other activities to pass my time just yet." His leg crossed over the other, settling neatly into a comfortable position as he sat straight with his back against the chair. "I have not had much interest in any of ze covenants so far. My sire, of course, she vas a Sanctified, but there was little time to discuss such matters with her."

He watched the others in the room, his eyes settling on Daedalus for a moment, giving him a quick, but eyes-only glance before returning his gaze to Sidor.

I
    Irina

"You should," the Whip reiterated simply, and nodded to Alexei. "You will find the... Herald most helpful, and... certainly not lacking in any necessary etiquette... information. It will hold you in good... stead for the future, if... you know how to act in... this Domain."

And Lord knew, the penalties for those who behaved in ridiculously idiotic ways were harsh. But necessary.

"You do... not need to feel pressured into... joining a Covenant. Indeed, if you feel... that may have been... the case, you can consult either Priscus Grigoriev... or myself. If you... develop a particular leaning to a... Covenant, ensure you make... an informed choice." Her words were perhaps weighted, but the Haunt smiled politely.

"I'm aware of... what it's like to enter a Domain... unaligned. Do not be too concerned... about feeling lost."

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor's gaze slid over Josephine, as she took the role of speaking with equal passion and dedication. He nodded, just slightly, in his approval.

"If you should desire to know anything about my Covenant, Mr. Lazarev, my door is always open to Family,"
    the Priscus said simply. And indeed, to any other Kindred who desired that knowledge and came to ask of it of their own free will.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.