Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
We All Float Down

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Maximum of 4 people in this thread

The Park was quiet this time of night. The man hole location was in an area on the street where there were not many houses. Roxie had done as she stated, provided a map to the area. She had mentioned that they start at Batey park, so that is where our location begins. There are currently no kine out in the park. You will need to decide using the map as a reference which direction you’d like to go under ground. From the appearance of the map, it looked like there was an additional body found to what Roxie originally told them.

Map

Please state what items you have on you as you begin this thread

I
    Irina

Kate had come prepared to slum it out in the sewers. It wasn't the first time she had taken a trip down into the underside of the city; being a Kindred with not a lot of ties to anyone, and with a hankering for con artistry meant she had needed to get creative with hiding more than once. Or twice.

Actually, a whole bunch of time.

She had a couple of short throwing knives on her person, secreted away in pockets for now. It was funny how she had grown adept at that...

Well, not "ha-ha" funny, more weird.

The Mekhet, while not strictly needing a flashlight had brought a spare and extra batteries. Even non-boyscouts needed to be prepared. With that mind she also carried a short length of elasticated rope, in case anyone fell down a hole or... something; a pen knife and a multitool. Those items Kate carried in a small rucksack, slung over her shoulder.

Occasionally, Kate wondered if she was a tad paranoid; but she blamed her father for that.

God curse his bastard soul, wherever he is.

K
    Kazakin

Brad was considerably less well equipped than Kate. He'd brought himself. He'd brought a flashlight, because he couldn't see in the dark. And he was wearing a pretty decent pair of athletic shoes, because running in a sewer probably wasn't the easiest of things to manage.

He'd also muscled a guy into an alleyway and sucked on his neck for a while. It had been too damn easy, and felt too damn good to be right, but for the first time in his life, Brad was finding that it was pretty easy not to care about humans.

He didn't want to think about why it had suddenly become that bit easier, or why he didn't really care.

"Hey. You're early then," the Daeva called out to Kate, his hands tucked in his jeans pockets.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-02-15 01:09:22 Bradley Bennett rolls 5 to Strength + Subterfuge (10 Again) 9, 2, 9, 7, 3 2 successes

Feeding 2 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-02-18 20:42:08 Jack rolls 5 to str+sub feed (10 Again) 7, 4, 5, 10, 6, 8 2 successes
    Jack didn't miss the other people on the street that constantly tried to be intimidating. He didn't miss them being intimidating either. It was degrading how easily adopting the mannerism of his former life was, but it was so rewarding when he could pin two men that thought they were the shit in an alley and make them cry like little children. One of them even pissed himself in terror.

Jack gets to the meeting point, sporting his own flashlight because he's not a moron. He's also wearing the clothes of one of the guys he nommed on from earlier.

The one that didn't piss himself, of course. It's not like he's gonna wear his clothes into a sewer. That's where people send their poop.

"Arrrr." He closes one eye as he pretends to be a pirate for a moment and his tongue flicks in and out of his mouth dryly. "I mean... socially appropriate greetings."

*flick-flick*
    *flick-flick*

OOC
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

I
    Irina

"Well I considered being fashionably late, but in this get-up it wouldn't have made any sense," Kate remarked brightly.

She grinned at Brad, pleased her 'early-bird' idea hadn't included 'waiting for a fucking hours for the guys to show up'.

She gave a half-wave as Jack approached. "No, I like 'arrr'. Arrr is random and different."

Sorta like my sudden desire to go sewer trailing...

"So, who wants to take the plunge first?"

"I will," says James, who just suddenly seemed to be standing there, off to the side a bit.

Earlier in the Evening...
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-02-20 19:40:13 James Kirby rolls 9 to Cloak of Night Int 2 + Stealth 4 + Obf. 3 = 9 dice (10 Again) 8, 1, 1, 4, 9, 7, 3, 9, 7 3 successes

He had fed in one of his typical methods... slipping into the house of a sleeping person using the Cloak, feed while they sleep, then close the wound and vanish into the night. He always wore gloves though, and it was a good thing. He had lifted a Maglite for the little excursion, as well as a different set of clothes to be disposed of when all was said and done. Jeans and a hoodie were easy enough to snatch, although he would likely have to go shoe "shopping" the following night.

OOC

James had his trusty stun gun with him, and a knife. Both tucked into his clothing and both easily replaceable for one who lives the life of a thief.

"Unless one of you objects," he adds, his metal mask catching the lighting as he moves closer and tightens the drawstrings of the hoodie to hold the hood in place. "I should ask, what exactly are we looking to accomplish, anyway?"

Jack leans back, confused by the friendliness of the girl. Jack didn't understand them and they kinda scared him a bit. "Okay, yes ma'am. I'll um go first?"

"So." Jack says, flicking his tongue in and out absently as he bends down to lift the sewer lid. "Did you two know the guy in the cheap Dr Doom ma- AH HOLY FUCK!!" Jack jumps away from the suddenly appearing creeper, wide eyed and shaking as he brings his hands up in a woefully inadequate kung fu stance he saw on TV once as he hisses at the masked vampire "What the fuck! What the fucking fuck! Don't do that shit to me Doctor Doom."
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

Whenever any of you decide to go down you may roll wits+comp or int+investigation.

"Sorry," James says stoically when he startles the other Vampire. "I spend most of my time hiding and doing things alone. I'm still not particularly used to being noticed. Forgive me. Seeing you all gathered and ready to go seemed like the time to shed my Cloak. Perhaps I should have done that a bit earlier."

K
    Kazakin

Brad snapped around as the idiot in the Dr. Doom mask showed up. Unlike Jack, his automatic movement was both trained, smooth, and natural. He freed his hands and lowered his centre of gravity.

When the guy just stood there, he relaxed.

"...Lovely. You gonna take that stupid thing off, or are you at least going to have the dignity to talk in third person and tell me that DOOM DISAPPROVES OF YOUR IMPUDENCE?" the Daeva said, adding the last part in a low, booming voice. "'Cause... look, you gotta admit, it's embarrassing being seen with you."

Oh, great, this is juuust what I needed. I escape the Pirate and get a Marvel LARPer.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.