Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Dark Deeds) Interview with the Succubus

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

PRE

Continued from here

Once outside, Tracy decided to accept the Harpy's offer to ride with her instead. After all, it would give them a better chance to talk in a more private manner about the investigation. Riding on a motorcycle wouldn't have helped much in that case. Thus, the Gangrel left her beloved Harley behind, figuring that she could always return to pick it up later that evening or the following night if needed.

"Thanks again for the ride," she said to the stunning Succubus with a smile. "If there are any questions you may have, I'd be happy to answer them to the best of my ability."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Naturally, Miss Burns.' Alice smiles and steps inside her car. When Tracy sits the Daeva starts the engine. 'Well only shortly I want to hear what we are going to do now. I've missed a short part of our investigation.'

A moment she considers putting some music on, but when realizing it could only distract them she just starts driving. 'We are going to "interview" a missing person's family, to ask about his enemies. Maybe those enemies went to jail, if so, there is a chance it is one of the guys we are looking for. Mr. Kingsley figured it must be two people working together that did the killing, right?'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

PRE

Tracy listened to the Succubus' words and gave her a nod. "Certainly," said the Gangrel Deputy with a smile. "We are doing exactly what you have just said. Go meet with members of the family, ask a few questions and try to get any useful information pertaining any enemies our 'John Doe' may have." The redheaded Savage paused for a moment, considering the Harpy's words.

"If we can get some names for any potential enemies, then we can have Mr. Kingsley or Mr. Ankers run them through a police database," said the petite Kindred. "Any records of them having been imprisoned at one point or the other may give us further clues and help us narrow our search." She offered Alice a smile, pleased that the Harpy seemed to be following along just fine.

"Mr. Kingsley's original theory is that two individuals must be working together," said Tracy to the Daeva. "It is certainly a possibility, considering the circumstances of the slayings. However, it is merely a theory until we can find harder evidence of such."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nod. Nod. 'Sounds like a good plan. John Doe it is. Are we relatives, private investigators or news junkies?' Alice chuckles while staying focused on the road.

'Will I be leading the interview? I may sway around some Blood Gifts, but I cannot direct them all to individuals, beforehand I must apologize.' Alice shortly turns her head to look at the Deputy, 'I promise there won't be any permanent damage though.'

Two men can be easier to find, but if they are not always together there would only be a delay. Then again, catch one and the other follows soon. Alice still has to meet the first person to withstand her ways to get information. 'I will be recording the conversation, so names and details are not lost in memory.'

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

PRE

"Well, since we will be speaking with family members, posing as relatives is out of the question," said Tracy in response. "I think our best bet would be to pose as private investigators." The tiny Deputy paused and smiled at Alice, giving her a nod.

"Of course, you are much better suited to deal with the Kine than I am," said the Gangrel in a sincere tone. "I appreciate the preemptive apology, I trust that you will use your best judgment and any available tools to get the information we need." She gave the Daeva a reassuring smile, letting her know that she was not concerned with her using the gifts of the Blood around her.

"That is a brilliant idea!" exclaimed Tracy, her smile widening just a bit. "A record of the conversation will certainly be of great help, and we will be able to revisit it later if needed."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Very well.' With again a nod Alice decides she likes Tracy. 'We'll see how it goes.

Really nothing can happen to them. Worst case scenario: they don't get any useful information.

Skip to the family's house then?

As they arrive, Alice steps out of her Lexus, adjusts her clothes, and walks to the doorstep with great yet elegant steps.

A wide friendly smile crosses her face. The Daeva likes to talk.

Triiiiing.

Played by Dark Passenger

PRE

Tracy climbed out of the car and followed Alice's lead. While she was the Deputy leading this investigation, she was more than happy to allow the Daeva to work her magic. After all, the Harpy was absolutely stunning, so she doubted anyone could resist her charms even if she were not to employ her clan's gifts in the process.

"I'll follow your lead," said the redheaded Savage, offering a quick smile to the Succubus as they awaited for someone to come to the door.

Martha Villiers

PRE

trriiing trrriiing

In the distance the siren of an ambulance can be heard.

The curtained windows of the front room are patterned with the light of a flickering TV screen. A strange high pitched whine and odd muted sound of something like jet engines can be heard.

After a few moments the sound stops. There is a pause. After a few moments the door opens carefully. A mans face appears at the gap. A few days of unshaven unkempt decay about him. Dressed in a faded red t-shirt. Lank hair. At a guess, he might be in his late 30's.

Seeing the two attractive...no...absolutely stunning...ladies, he blinks. Uncertainty builds. You can almost hear him thinking: are they from a religious cult?

He asks, very carefully; "Er...can I help you?"
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Oh yes, you can help us.' Which makes you my friend for tonight! 'We are private investigators searching for answers about the case of the missing John Doe. My name is Alice Brown, this is my partner...' The Daeva extends her own hand and then nods to Tracy, she isn't sure how the Gangrel likes to be addressed in front of kine. While speaking Alice has already entranced the man. It has almost become normal for her to deal with kine this way.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-06-23 13:44:54 Alice rolls 9 to Man+Emp+Majesty to use entrancement (10 Again) 7, 6, 1, 8, 4, 4, 10, 6, 4, 4 2 successes

While handing her fake business card over to seem professional, Alice ask, 'Do you mind if we come in, sir? Our apologies for being here at such a late hour, but you may know we work on this day and night! We only hope to ask a few questions to anyone present who has known the man.'

Played by Dark Passenger

Martha Villiers

PRE

Brandon eagerly took the offered card and was torn. His now sudden and uncontrollable eagerness to help was only momentarily thwarted by the desire to conceal his growing desire. He blinks as he opens the door to the family home. The hallway is neat and clean. On the wall nearest to the living room there are about a dozen neatly framed photographs and several heraldic shield plaques mounted on the wall above the photos.

Stairs ascend to a dark upper floor.

There is a light on in the kitchen at the end of the hallway and in the living room. The hot smell of freshly heated pizza can be detected.

Brandon was clearly interrupted while he was chilling out. His t-shirt, sneakers and jogging sweat pants are clearly meant for relaxation, not exercise.

"No...it's ok. I was just...well...come in. Come in." He steps aside and looks up from the card, he was about to invite the ladies into the front room when he asked what he needed to ask; "A John Doe? You mean you're looking for missing people? You...mean you got news about Billy?"
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.