Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

“I’m not intruding or anything am I? If I am I can go exchange words with other people or skit, I’d rather you not stop your discussion for me.” The Obrimos looked torn.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

PRE

Gallows looked from Vaeltia to Kite. As far as he knew, the two trusted each other. "No, you're not intruding, I don't think," he said carefully. "Kite and I were just talking about his experience at the Thyrsus meeting."

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

"So is my presence also OK? You two seems to be this pretty girl friends, and I catch some special lingo." He smiles, approaching them and hiding his magazines to his bag. "No need be overly suspicious, though. I'll be as silent about it as if a Mask made of Iron were not letting me speak."

PRE

Gallows blinked at the arrival of a newcomer--apparently another mage. He grinned, glad to see new faces around, but took a glance at Kite. It definitely wouldn't do to continue this conversation now, not with someone they didn't know here to overhear. "No, you're fine," said Gallows, reaching out to shake the man's hand. "Just talking about a bit of business that honestly should probably wait until later. I don't think I've seen you around before--I'm Gallows."

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Masks, now it makes sense. she said as she looked over the Guardian. “Well seeing as I’m not the on...pretty?” That caught her ears, people didn’t always call her pretty... it was weird a little.

nimbus

When Kite wanted to, he was definitely capable of putting up a poker face. It was clear that he was still upset – Gallows’s comment about the Hierarch overreacting made his jaw visibly clench for a moment – but the visage he portrayed was remarkably neutral. His eyes told a different story though. There was a glint in his eyes that was eerie, as though his soul was in the midst of an inferno.

The instant the new person came forward however, Kite became completely silent… refusing to speak a word or even make a sound. He just gave the new person – who didn’t identify himself – a curt nod, before going back to drinking his coffee.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia looked at Kite then at Gallows, “Perhaps it is a bad time.” She had rarely, if ever seen the Thyrsus that withdrawn back into his turtle’s shell.

I..I’m sorry. Raum perhaps you can help me by being tall I think there was a book on lock picking that was out of my reach, I could always use the help.

ooc for Kite

nimbus

Raum hasn't been seen since the 26th or 27th

A slight pulse of music comes from Raum's pocket, he pulls out a phone and checks the caller ID before looking at the others apologetically. "Sorry, I have to take this."

Raum leaves the scene
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

PRE

Gallows looked after the newcomer as he left. "That was interesting," he muttered. He turned to Vaeltia. "So, Vae--how have you been?"

As Raum left, Kite did nothing but sit – all the while staring straight ahead while occasionally sipping his coffee. Only after he had left and Gallows addressed Vaeltia did Kite turn around again.

“Vae,” he smiled, “it’s good to see you.” Though his emotions seemed genuine, his muscles were still tensed. And while his smile was not forced, his left eyebrow seemed to twitch involuntarily once or twice.

“So, what’s up?” he asked.

Contested Action

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread