Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia watched the strange man leave. “That’s fine I didn’t need help getting that book anyway.” She turned back to the two “Kite, you okay? You seem kind of wired.

I’ve been fine, I just wanted to say Hi before I booked it.” she said ignoring the fact that she had accidentally made a pun. “That and Kite, where did you put the eight by twelve canvases I thought I had four, but I couldn’t find them yesterday.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Kite gave Vaeltia a curious look. “They aren’t in the studio?” he asks, clearly concerned. For a second, he closes his eyes and thinks, all the while moving his mouth and making hand gestures – clear signature that he is mentally going over the events of that night in his mind.

“Ok… the gallery returned the unsold paintings about a week and a half ago. I brought them in and unpacked them - I was very careful with them, I know the watercolor in particular is very delicate.” Kite paused as he continued to mentally go over the events of that day. “Yes… I unpacked all of them at the studio. I put them all in archival storage boxes – I made sure that the paintings themselves were covered with that acid-free paper to protect them too. Then…” he paused, as he came to a sudden realization. “I moved the shelf I eventually put the boxes on. The sun was coming in from one of the windows directly on it, and I didn’t like the idea of what it would do to the paintings.” Kite thought a bit further. “The shelf is now on the opposite wall… and behind some additional material I also moved around.” Kite looked at Vaeltia sheepishly. “I’m sorry, I am trying to clean up the place and organize a bit…”

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

It wasn’t that messy....” Vaeltia said with a slight pout, “But you put the unpainted ones away, I swear I had them organized by dimension in the grid.

The blond rolled her eyes, “I’ll just go check again, swing by later tonight, okay. I might need you to show me. Pleasure seeing you again, G.” She checked her watch, “I should get that done before I have to head out of town. Bye now.

Vae has left the subscene
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread