Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

With a friendly smile on her face Alice looks to Ciara and Bobby. 'Sir, have you already met Madam Ciara Maskelyne?' She turns to her, 'Who is wearing an absolutely amazing dress, if I may say.'

'I hope both your evenings have been faring well so far?'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

OOC: My sincere apologies for not spotting Ciara...

Oh, great, Lime thought as he realised two mistakes he'd made in the space of blinking. The first being he'd totally ignored another kindred who had already approached Alice, the second being that the woman he had approached was in fact the Harpy, and then one person who could really screw with your social clout.

Nice one, Bobby.

"No, I haven't had the pleasure," Lime smiled, not showing any of the concerns that were flooding his mind. He nodded his head towards Ciara. "I apologise for not introducing myself earlier, Madam Maskelyne, please forgive my rudeness," he added to both ladies.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara raises a curious eyebrow as a new voice addresses the Harpy. She'd felt no Beast draw closer; slightly annoyed that the man gave off no challenge to her own. As far as Ciara was concerned, those that hid the potency of their blood were either ashamed of their age or ashamed of their youth. She held her's dear, as proof of all she had survived in her time.

Still, she says nothing; seeming to take no note of the man's interruption of their conversation. If anyone would make note of it, no doubt the Harpy of Sacramento would. For the moment, she turns back to Alice, both because her fellow Invictus was the first to speak, and she had offered such a polite compliment. She gives the striking Daeva a happy smile and a nod of her head.*

Thank you, Harpy Brown. I was a little worried I might be the only one attired in period dress; I am relieved to see my fears were unfounded. And may I say you look simply stunning in purple...

*She then turns to Bobby, extending a thin hand to the Mekhet.* A pleasure, Mr Lime. And no apologies are necessarily, I completely understand: The Harpy does have a way of pleasantly drawing one to her, does she not?

*As Ciara looks back to Alice, the edge of one lip perks up into a playful smirk for just a moment. But it disappears as quickly as it forms, the tall Venture once more nodding her head to Alice.* Yes, thank you. I am glad to see things have been uneventful so far this evening.
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

A wide 'thank you' smile appears when Alice hears she looks stunning. 'Might you ever find yourself in a likewise worrisome situation, please do not hesitate to give me a call. I love themes, and soon people shall be wondering who those two probably important ladies are, and whether they should ask us how to dress!' A chuckle comes out, she feels like joking a bit before everyone gets serious.

Then as the smile becomes a smirk Alice sees how Bobby would respond to that. Still he couldn't be afraid of them as much as his Beast is. She recently found out Ciara could make some fun as well.

'Would you be so kind to inquire us with your family and possible affiliations Mr. Lime? I find it always useful to know such things, if you don't mind.' Suddenly there is the Harpy asking a question.

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Bump
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

"Sorry," Bobby apologized, a trait that seemed to be increasing with every passing second. "I am of Clan Mekhet but currently hold no affiliations with any Covenants, I'm afraid. In all honesty, I'm loathe to admit that I don't really understand much about them."

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

A wonderful idea, but we mustn't be too well-dressed. We might have to give away all our secrets... *She gives the Harpy a devious smile, then returns her attention to Bobby. She waits a moment, then withdraws her hand and places it by her side. Perhaps Mr Lime was not one for physical contact?

Either way, she raises a curious eyebrow at his answer. Though she could not feel his Beast, the Mekhet must have been rather young by Kindred standards to know so little about the Covenants. She nods her head softly at his answer before answering.*

Then tonight presents the perfect opportunity for you, Mr Lime. The leaders of all four Covenants currently represented in Sacramento are in attendance tonight; perhaps you could find time to speak with them if you are so inclined...

*As the tall Ventrue scans the room to try and find said leaders, she catches the soft smile from Asa . She returns it, glad to see the Prince could find some joviality tonight. Everyone would be on edge because of the night's events; having the Prince relaxed would do much to calm the fears of the others.

As she continues to look across Court, she spots the Seneschal Selena speaking with an painfully handsome Kindred she did not recognize. Lucky girl...*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

"Maybe," Bobby said, suddenly feeling very wary. "I'm sorry, but would you both excuse me? There is something I need to do." With a final smile, Bobby heads away from the ladies with a polite nod.

Bobby heads back to main scene

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice smirks when Ciara speaks of secrets. 'Well well, you might be true, but on the other hand... what stops us from contstantly creating new secrets? There is an endless history of fashion behind us and new styles are being developed as we speak.' Speaking of it, the Daeva adjusts her own dress and runs her hand through her hair. She absently nods when Ciara gives Bobby a pretty good idea.

The Harpy follows the exchange of eye contact between the City's most potent Lords. The two have, for Alice, an inscrutable relationship. Must be something from their long past together, or at least longer than mine here.

However, she can't really think about it a long time. Bobby suddenly leaves them and Alice is a bit startled. 'Maybe.' She replies to him before he leaves. They could excuse him. Then when she sees the Mekhet leaves Court completely the Harpy arches an eyebrow, 'Maybe not.'

Played by Dark Passenger

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara can't help but return the Harpy's smirk. She had to wonder if fashions were the only secrets the Daeva Whip was speaking of.* Very true, Harpy Brown. Perhaps we should discus matters before the next themed Court. It would certainly be pleasant to have someone to coordinate outfits with...

*She nods Bobby as he excuses himself, watching with interest as the man makes his way out of Court. Turning back to Alice, she raises a quizzical eyebrow to her fellow Kindred.* I hope it wasn't something we said.. *She says softly, half joking with the Harpy.*

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread