Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Recon

Page 5 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
    m
    magiuspendragon

"The common term is Bounty Hunting," Sin said with a smirk. "It sounds really mercenary, and I guess it is in a way. Basically, I look for people who skip out on bail, and bring them back in." At least, that's what I try and do.

He was momentarily surprised at Chap's admission. I expected Chaplain, but not for the PD. "That's good work," he said without a hint of sarcasm. "Sometimes that's all it takes to turn these guys' lives around, right?"

R
    Ryan Deshane

3suxx, 1suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-07-08 17:03:46 Digger rolls 6 to Perception, Wits3 + Comp3 (10 Again) 2, 4, 6, 8, 1, 5 1 success
    2012-07-08 17:03:25 Digger rolls 8 to Dex4+Drive3+1spec (10 Again) 8, 7, 5, 8, 6, 3, 9, 5 3 successes

Digger keeps rolling on. Knowing that they are out there somewhere, and his people are waiting for him to get back.

"Oh, I see," John replied, understanding now. "Do you work with the courts, then, or is it more private?"

When Sin comments on the Beta's employment, John smiled kindly. "Thank you. I'm not sure how much good I do, to be honest. Sometimes, its like bashing my head against a brick wall, and that's just the cops!" he chuckles. "Although, its certainly different from being a military chaplain."

Dale Hunt

PRE

<<The ones we fought at the park a few months back were not solitary at all,>> barked Dale in return to Skaald's words. <<They were working together, or at least it seemed that way.>> The Rahu took a quick pause, his lupine eyes darting around for a moment as he checked for any imminent threats.

<<The symbols have been appearing in different places around the city,>> he said as he returned his attention to his packmates. <<We need to mention this to Digger when he gets back.>>

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Half was moving around, looking for any other markings in the area that might point them towards anything else.

<<So are they markings... or signals?>>
    Tim "Half souled" Wakefield : Ithaeur Iron Master: Wisdom 2 cunning 1 : Striking looks 2 (Eyes) Presence 3 (Country boy)

m
    magiuspendragon

"No, not the courts. Courts set bail, bail bondsmen provide the capitol. Some are more reputable than others, though all charge their own sort of fee. If the client skips out on bail, I go in and bring them back," Sin replied. Okay, so maybe it soudned even more mercenary when you put it that way. "It's kinda like that."

"Well, you're there. If they decide that's what they need, they know where to find you now. Sometimes that's all you can ask for."

"Military Chaplain, huh? What was that like?"

K
    Kazakin

Digger

The Alpha of the Crusaders starts picking up scent markings that indicate whatever passes for the Pure's HQ out here - or at least this pack. It's hard to tell, given the bizarre nature of the Anshega if they're quite the same, but they presumably have some place that they communicate.

And he's approaching it. It is in the park ahead, and if he could just get a little closer, he'd see everything.

Which is when the howl goes up. He's not been spotted, not yet, but it's certainly an alert, warning others that something is awry.

And the scouts tie
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-07-10 22:48:56 ST rolls 6 to Hmmm... (10 Again) 10, 10, 3, 1, 10, 7, 3, 7, 7 3 successes

Do those of us on this side of the river hear the howls starting up?

K
    Kazakin

Not yet.

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger keeps rolling, "Here we go... I knew I'd find you fuckers..." Digger thinks to himself as he gets closer and closer to his goal...

Digger stays on the path, no matter what he would not fuck around in this place. He needed to make it back, too many people are relying on him...

rolls
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-07-13 14:53:29 Leroy Denizen rolls 6 to Perception: Wits3 + Com3= 6 (10 Again) 5, 5, 10, 8, 2, 3, 1 2 successes
    2012-07-13 14:43:15 Leroy Denizen rolls 3 to Aura Perception: Mind 2 + G1 = 3 (10 Again) 3, 4, 2 failure

Rolls, because the roll code wouldn't work

Page 5 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.