Watch
111 - 118
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Recon

Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
    K
    Kazakin

Skaald peers across the Gauntlet, and with his attention drawn to it by John, sees the Bridge held in place.

It's downright eerie.

Skaald, Sin and John all come to the same conclusion pretty quickly though - if this has been interfered with, the only way to do so would be to affect the slumbering spirit of the bridge in some way. Maybe it was roused, or fed strange essence.

It could just be an odd quirk of the Hisil of course, because sometimes things lack an overt sense of logic.

A low growl begins deep in Skaald's chest and he visibly shudders. Though in Hishu form an onlooker might even get the sense that his ears are somehow laying back on his head. His gaze seems simultaneously fixed on the bridge and totally unfocused. After only a moment the quiet growl fades and he speaks. "I see what you mean, Chap. Looks like the bridge spirit itself has been messed with, though it could still just be a trick of Shadow.....I don't like it. Fucking creepy."

R
    Ryan Deshane

"No sign of the pure, lets head back to the ranch. Skaald, Sin, you two go check the other bridges, see if they show the same shit. Meet us back at the garage." Digger instructs as he looks to Dale and Chap, "Dale, Chap, Lets go."

Digger rolls out, knowing his people will follow his orders. They need to get some kind of security for the fucking bridges.

Continued Here, Sin and Skaald, check with Kazakin to see if he wants you to do a scene to check the bridges.

Dale Hunt

PRE

The Rahu frowned as his pack mates spoke of what was going on with the bridge. He could've taken a look for himself, but spirits and all that weird shit were not exactly his specialty. No, he was specialized on taking names and kicking ass! So, maybe if they wanted him to beat up on the bridge, he could be of help...but he figured that's not the approach they were looking for at the moment.

"I'm telling y'all, its probably some fuckin' trick those bastards set up somehow," he said to the rest of the Crusaders, spitting on the ground as he let out a low snarl. As Digger spoke, Dale listened and nodded at his words. "Aight," he said and then got ready to follow his Alpha back to the shop.

K
    Kazakin

We can abstract if you guys would prefer - up to you, really. We can either roll it out quick or we can do a short thread.

I'm fine either way. Skaald's plan is to do quick sweep of each of the bridges, and perhaps a closer examination of one if other show the same distortion. He wants to see if there is a connection to the symbols we've found before saying much more......as I type this out it sounds like a short thread might be the better option....

m
    magiuspendragon

I'd prefer a short thread as well. Have some theories of my own I'd like to check out.

K
    Kazakin

Skaald and Sin continue here. Great thread guys, well done!

Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.