Ended
Watch
31 - 32
DISPLAYED
(1206) Terri and Spartan

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Perry diCarto

Perry smiled slightly at the lady. "There are many reasons --"

Spartan's announcement started, and he paused, giving her a look of we'll have to hold on a moment. As the announcement went on, the lawyer watched Spartan and felt a swell of happiness as the Court magically changed. Wow!

That was certainly cool. His eyes looked like he was enraptured by the sudden change of the Court's decor.

As the cheers went up, Perry raised his glass in a proper acknowledgement to King Spartan, before returning his attention to Terri. He spoke quietly. "One such reason is this wonderous magic, Terri. There is so much magic in this world, and the humans don't even see it. They fear the unknown, and such is their lot, I suppose... but I believe that that magic is something we can harness - we should harness - to do our best to get the upper hand if ever they try to return for us." He grinned. "Plus, magic and the Hedge is all kind of fascinating, isn't it?"

His words were slightly haunted, but there was a resolute strength behind them, the strength of a man who knew fear... and used it to his advantage. "And yet, I think I have a great deal to learn about the philosophy of the Court... and so I'm doubly pleased to meet you." He grinned.

Perry diCarto

As Spartan called them forward for the Oath, Perry realized he needed to go up to the front. "Ah! My apologies, but would you excuse me for a moment? I'd like to swear the Oath." He smiled to her, then headed forward. He suspected she would understand.

Perry (temporarily) leaves the Scene.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.