Watch
41 - 48
DISPLAYED
(1206) L'aire, Marcus, Alec and Al-Adin

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Indeed it doesn't hurt.' Alec can smile again, he holds both his arms up, ready to start any kind of style he could try. 'This is the Summer Coronation, true true, but that is why Winter and Autumn dance joyfully to say goodbye to Spring. Wouldn't that be a good start for Summer?'

He looks around, checking if not too many people would see this. 'Now, how do you wish to dance? Seeing our outfits, a classic dance might suit us best, but really, you may decide.'
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

S
    Sasha

"Yes Alec, that's a reasonable notion." L'aire's eyes opened a little wider as she agreed with the Woodblood's thoughts. "Summer should be about joy and fun right?" She wondered if the Prince of Joy...or was it thieves, actually had any fun. Perhaps it was just a title.

"Let's try the Bolero. It's something easy to begin with and adaptable to anything." There was an excited look in her violet eyes as she shrugged and placed one hand on Alec's shoulder and the other in his hand. The Dancer's frame looked ready to proceed, and perhaps aid the Autumn if necessary.

4Suxx to start the teamwork
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-07-17 23:13:42 Sasha Bolero rolls 9 to Dex+Expres+Spec (9 Again) 3, 3, 8, 9, 5, 9, 4, 2, 10, 5, 5, 2 4 successes

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Oh it could be, but then what's left for Spring?' Alec says with a grin, not believing that the basic ideas of each Court really define what they are about.

Then when they come to the point of the actual dancing the Woodblood stands there with his mouth open. 'The Bolero, yes, well I gotta refresh my procedural memory for a moment.' However as soon as L'aire takes his hand and he lays his just below her shoulder all the worries are gone.

Of course, it wouldn't happen without the Fairest's help. 'You.... are fantastic!'

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-07-18 10:52:56 Alec rolls 7 to Dex + Exp to dance da Bolero! (10 Again) 3, 3, 8, 2, 5, 1, 4 1 success

S
    Sasha

The Dancer’s fingers lifted as she tapped his shoulder and agreed with the Woodblood. “Oh definitely. But all seasons have some sort of festivities, right?” L’aire looked for confirmation from the Autumn Elemental.

L’aire moved easily with Alec and the scent of dried fruit wafted as they turned about. If he was not use to the steps, her footwork could quickly adapt. There had been times she had danced with other men, but to her training and skill, it would appear as if they were leading. The Fairest spun gracefully as Alec turned her, her skirt frilling in the air. Thankfully, the outfit was equipped with the proper coverage beneath. Her arms gracefully moved to complete each frame as she turned with the Woodblood in harmony.

“Thank you Alec. You know what they say, practice makes perfect.” And this Dancer hated when she faltered. “You’re not so bad yourself.” There was a contented grin on her face while they moved.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'I guess so, ha!' Alec shrugs, being quite young, 'I'm really not a professional when it comes to our own society.'

About the dancing, it is obvious that no matter how it should be, L'aire is more leading right now. She has more skill, and Alec is still remembering the actual steps. Of course, it gets better over time.

I hope.

'Yes, well then I have to practice some more. Are you... or have you been a professional dancer L'aire?' If he was allowed to know that. Apparently being Lost makes you paranoid about everything, although for the Elemental it doesn't make any sense.

S
    Sasha

“Neither am I. Hell, I was never in a place long enough to join a freehold either for years.” L’aire said when she turned back to Alec while they continued to dance. She was use to dancing and talking, considering she had to give instructions most of the time.

“Now as far as dancing, I’m a professional.” The Fairest laughed while she swayed elegantly with the Woodblood, her skirt moving along with her. “As I said before, I teach it now. But I’ve been a contortionist as well as a gymnast. They all go together at some point or another.” She paused and spun out in a fluid motion and then back to the Elemental. “You just need to know how to combine them for a performance.”

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'I see.' He replies with a smile, happy to know he is not the only one relatively new to a Freehold and its tradition.

When L'aire says she is indeed a professional Alec nods, but looks at several other things. He notices Spartan quite soon. 'That sounds great. I would love to hear about your work later! Do you have your own school?' He assists her movements as good as possible for him, even while distracted by the Sovereigns.

'Perhaps we should pay some attention.'

S
    Sasha

The Fairest stopped dancing while she too saw the sovereigns gathering. Her voice lowered as she responded to the Woodblood. "No, I am only an instructor, and yes we can discuss that later." Her head tipped to the gathering Kings and Queens.

"I think you're right, besides, this is your first one in the Sac Freehold." L'aire grinned warmly to Alec.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.