Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1208) Terri and Spartan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    S
    Spartan

Spartan leads Terri to the private conference room that the sovereigns use. Spartan pulled a chair out for Terri if she wants it. "Terri, what is the matter?" Spartan asked.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri gladly took the seat and took a breath, desperately trying to find the words. She looked up at Spartan.

"Rick has left."

It was all she could say before the tears threatened to flow once more.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

S
    Spartan

"I'm sorry, what?" Spartan slid his own chair out and sat down across from his friend. "Did you say that the Rick Pereg, your husband, Sovereign of the Autumn court just left? Left the Freehold and left you?" The hoplite did not like Rick, he had never liked Rick, but the fact that the man would just up and leave, killing all of his commitments and brandishing himself as a oathbreaker and a traitor made Spartan angry. But what really made the hoplite furious was that he abandoned his duties as a husband. That the fucking traitorous bastard abandoned Terri, his wife, Spartan's friend.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Wiping away the tears, Terri just....shrugged.

"He told me last night he had to leave on business. That was all he said before going. He wouldn't explain anything else, just...left. I don't even know where he has gone or why or when he's coming back. All I know is that our marriage pledge hasn't broken...yet."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

S
    Spartan

It took everything in Spartan not pick up his chair and smash it against the wall, shattering it to dust.

Spartan reached out and took Terri by the hand, if she allows it, "Terri..." Spartan thought for a moment. A wiser man would ask more questions, but spartan's anger at this situation outdid his wisdom. "What can I do for you?" The hoplite was seething now but doing his best to remain composed.

Description

PRE

Smiling gently as she felt Spartan's hand on her own, she was glad the Summer King was her friend, and not her enemy. "I'm not sure. I just wanted to let you know, both as my friend and the leader of the Freehold. I don't want this to jeopardise either in any way. My God, the Freehold has been through too much."

S
    Spartan

Spartan was well and truly pissed now. "Terri, I will be honest with you, If he does not return, and he breaks either his vow to you, or his vow to the freehold, or both, I will hunt him down with all the fury and anger that my court has. No betrays this freehold, or my friend." Spartan gives Terri's hand a squeeze. This is probably a time to be tactful and more warm and supportive. But Spartan does not do tactful, and this was his way of showing that he cares.

Description

PRE

Terri didn't know what to say, still slightly numb by the why events had turned out, the general surprise of Rick's sudden departure with no explanation. She knew that Spartan's blood was up, and so trying to stop him from making promises she did not appreciate would be pointless. Instead, the Beast squeezed the Ogre's hand in return, offering a smile.

"Thank you, Spartan, and I'm sorry for ruining your feast. You're a good friend."

S
    Spartan

"You have ruined nothing Terri." Spartan stands and looks to the Squirrel. "Anything you need, you let us know. The Iron Spear is here for you my friend. But more then that, I am here for you.' Spartan waits to see if Terri needed anything else. He did not know what else to say, and she knows by now that Spartan is not a man of flowery words he is direct and to the point.

Description

PRE

"Thank you, Spartan," Terri said once more, this time standing and with more confidence than when she entered. "For now, I think I'll take part in your feast. I feel like I could do with keeping busy to take my mind off things."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread