Ended
Watch

Mr. Tickle's Wonder Emporium

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 9 of 12 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
    m
    magiuspendragon

Tobias nodded to the other man, they'd speak soon enough. Instead he turned his attention to the record player that the store keeper had shown him.

"Interesting. Can you tell me a little more about this piece?" He wasn't sure if he wanted it enough to pick it up, but it was a curious object. He glanced around to look for the Ogre he'd been speaking with, but didnt' see her. Too bad, she seemed nice.

Perry diCarto

Perry was getting ready to respond, when he heard the cat talk. He had missed it before, too entranced by the tent's wares and meeting Doctor Jack.

His eyes flicked down as it told the others to call it Grimalkin. And ignored him entirely.

How curious... And yet, it was tough to surprise him anymore, not after his Durance. Locking his eyes on the cat, he said, "Greetings. I'm sorry I see you before," he said to the cat apologetically. Holy shit, it could answer the phones in the office!

K
    Kazakin

Rook's desire for privacy wasn't exactly conducive to allowing his lost Laura to become the subject of the Ash Run, but it wasn't that that made him shake his head.

"There are other things more important to the security of all of the runners than my personal life," the Constable said, his voice quiet."Those things need to be dealt with first. If they're done by the time the run's ready..." He shrugged slightly. "Maybe then. But what's personal isn't always the same as what's important. Greater good, Rick."

T
    Tyladhras

On the subject of books, Serreth began looking more specifically for anything more literary amongst the piles of strange trinkets.

"You wouldn't have any pointers on the best places to look for that sort of thing, would you Mr Tongs?" Serreth stressed the word, hoping Danny would catch his meaning.. He was particularly interested in Fae lore or, his little-known side hobby, spirits and other restless dead if he could find anything on it.

I
    Irina

"I think you found a new friend," the Draconic remarked to Doctor Jack. Her delightful fangs flashed as her quirked upward into a charming smile. The cat was perfectly enchanting.

Albeit also incredibly odd, too. It was one thing to wonder if a feline was being purposefully sassy to get attention, and quite another to realise it was actually capable of making such a decision.

"Good day then, Grimalkin," the Draconic greeted, before letting her attention wander again to seek out the unique items that the talking cat had spoken of. She was a dragon, let out into a playpen of sorts. It was very difficult not not be distracted.

She could spend days categorising these things, and still come away with more ideas of how to condense the piles!

K
    Kazakin

"Ah, in my experience, that sort of thing turns up in the oddest of places," Danny said thoughtfully, chewing his lip with his short fangs. "I, I guess just look around. I don't really hang around flea markets much, I'm too busy with work."

And Hobgoblins made him uncomfortable. Danny knew quite a lot about tricking people into pledges - and he had absolutely no desire to end up in one.

The short Wizened looked up at the Metalflesh ( Marcus Evan ), quirking an eyebrow. "I know of such tricks, but I ain't no fool," said the merchant, readjusting the goggles on his forehead. "Now, I'm rather handy with a Forge, if you know what I mean." He gave Marcus a quick grin before turning to the other Elemental.

"That is a vintage record player," said the Drudge to Tobias Thorne . "First time you ever see one?"

L

"Well I wouldn't do it just because it's personal. It's..." he paused a bit, his voice trailing off slightly. It was that if something from the Hedge was willing to carry off a mortal once it'd probably be perfectly willing to do so again. But he could hardly say that here. "Probably not something to discuss much more here, I guess. Though I probably should start checking to see what suggestions people might have for the theme."

"Anyway, should we take a closer look at the stalls?" Somehow he doubted that anyone had really come here to discuss the Ash Run.

S
    Sasha

"Hello Grimalkin." L'aire said cautiously for some reason. Perhaps because of how it flicked it's tail at the Draconic. The kitty may have claws that she didn't want to deal with.

"Hmm, do you have something that in the way of jewelry that is unique?" The Fairest smiled and glanced around the table. If whatever it was looked like a k-mart special, she may have to pass. "What about you Perry?" Turning to Dr. Jack. "Or you? What are either of you looking for?" A sweet grin was on the Dancer's face as she asked the Fairest Attorney and the Wizened beside her.

It seemed everyone looked for something at some point in time. Yet she knew she would not find what her heart truly desired. Her mother was long gone.

m
    magiuspendragon

Tobias chuckled. "Just wasn't sure if it was gonna rear up and bite me," he said with a laugh, indicating the spider on the man's arm. "You have anything more like that?"

Page 9 of 12 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
Closed Thread