Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*A few nights after the Ordo Dracul meeting, Max was busy with the last few chores of cleaning up the Chapter House for it's visitors. Content everything was as tidy as it was going to get for the evening; Max makes his way to the large Foyer to wait for the other Dragons to arrive for a tour of the House's facilities.

The lights were on in all the rooms and the front doors were unlocked. Max's Ghoul Samantha was outside, in her usual maid's outfit; waiting to open the door for those that choose to stop by for the evening. He had sent out invitations to the newly arrived members of the Order; the thin Mekhet hopeful these Dragons were better behaved then that last...*

Chapter House Exterior

Preceded as always by the palpable aura of unease surrounding the young Haunt, Daedalus Vathek moved slowly towards this cities chapter house. Leaning hard on his wooden walking cane, he fished his invitation out of one of the many pockets lining his jacket, showing it to the women in what seemed like a maid outfit before entering the house proper.

"Good evening, Grand Wyrm Heinz" remarked the quiet voice as he entered the foyer, his right eye squinting at the Mekhet "Thank you for the invitation". His previous meeting with the Grand Wyrm had been brief, something he hoped to rectify tonight. He had been anxiously looking forward to this evenings tour.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

There is a distinct sound of a powerful engine in the distance even before Michael appears in his new car. The Gangrel scientist steps out, dressed in a black suit, as he prefers. However, this one looks more classy. Something Italian, perhaps?

Michael approaches the door and comes in announcing his presence by knocking lightly on the unlocked door before nodding to Samantha and walking inside. There is a brief shudder as he senses a Beast nearby, but Michael is ready for it and it takes only a couple seconds to suppress.

"Good evening, Grand Wyrm Heinz." - he keeps his voice quiet, just in case there is someone listening from the outside. - "I am really looking forward to the tour. Although I've roamed this halls for a while now, your experience is far more extensive. Perhaps we might find a small unused room for the server."

After greeting their Covenant leader he turns to the seemingly blind vampire beside him with a friendly if somewhat uneasy smile. The man was invited and he did hear him refer to the Grand Wyrm by using his proper covenant title, so he must be a Dragon.

"Good evening. I am Michael Redfill, Supplicant of Terror. I don't believe we've met."

Chase Ankers arrived next, pulling into the lot next to Dr. Redfill's superb vehicle. The Ventrue hovered around the sports car with a touch of envy. He had been unable to afford such luxuries as he cycled most of his assets into his business. Oh but he would rectify that with time. Like the stranger that preceded him, Chase held a cane in hand. However it was mostly for show as he put no weight on it.

As he entered the front doors he saw the gentlemen standing in the foyer beside Max's attendant ghoul. He smiled in greeting but visibly cringed as he felt the palpable Beast in their midst. Not only that but a unique sense of unease that the Lord was not accustomed to, the distinct sense of dread that could only be secreted by a Nosferatu. He smoothed back his hair and looked away, focusing on Samantha instead as he handed her his cane.

Once he'd regained his composure Chase resumed his smile and greeted his fellow Dragons. "Good evening, gentlemen," he said simply, eyeing the Haunt and nodding his head in respectful gesture to Max.

PRE

Shortly after Dr. Redfill and Chase's arrival, another loud engine can be heard from a distance. A minute or so later, a Harley pulls up next to the cars in the lot. Tracy jumped off said bike after killing the engine, walking over the the front door of the Chapter House.

The redheaded Savage smiled at Samantha as she got up to the door, walking in with a confident stride. Max had already given her a tour of the facilities, but Tracy figured that it would be good to get to know some of the other Dragons now that she was in fact one of them.

Noticing the Kindred already present, the tiny Deputy's Beast howled in defiance. While a couple of the others in the room were already familiar to the Gangrel, there was one she had not met before. The animal inside let out a low snarl, urging the Savage to prove her dominance over the newcomer. However, Tracy did what she had done many times before, kicking the Beast back in its place.

Be quiet. You know who is in charge.

Once she was sure that she was in full control of herself, the redheaded Savage walked up to the group. "Good evening," she said in greeting to the four Kindred present. "I hope you all find yourselves well tonight." She offered them all a sweet smile before turning her attention to the one she did not know. "I am D...Slave Tracy Burns, the newest member of the Order, and Deputy to the Reeve of the Domain," said the petite Gangrel as ways of introducing herself.

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Thankfully, Aileen had been able to schedule her appointments around this meeting, and so she was about to attend the local facilities tour. She had rised early, as usual, and chosen a sober black dress, as usual. When she arrived, there were already three cars, and a bike. That suited the Mekhet just fine. Neither too soon, nor too late. She parked, and waited a little bit in her car, as she tried to relax. She used the candle-trick, focusing all her worries on it, and breathing in rythm with the tiny flame's dance.

Once satisfied, she left her car, and walked toward the assembled Kindred waiting just outside the Chapter House. She walked slowly, taking in all of their Beasts. She felt this anger as her own rose to squash those, and assert itself over them, but she lulled it with the rythm of her feets, and it was downsized to barely audible roars by the time she had reached them.

Good evening. I'm Slave Aileen McFarlane.

Gosh... I hope it'll be fine...

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max nods his head to each member as they as enter the Chapter House, smiling slightly as the Deputy joins them as well. Still, tonight was about business, and he quickly returns to his stoic nature until the rest of the expected Kindred arrived. Once Aileen came in and announced herself, Max nods to Samantha to come inside and secure the building.

As his Ghoul bolts the door and makes her way towards the dining room and out of sight, Max takes a few steps towards the gathered Kindred, opening his thin arms in a welcoming manner.* Good evening, everyone. I would like to thank you all for coming. I will try to make tonight short and concise, better to give everyone a chance to converse and get to know one another after our tour.

Allow me first to welcome our newest arrivals: Ms. McFarlane... *He motions towards his Cousin first. Even though Aillen had already given her name and rank, he did not wish to single out the other new Dragon in the city.* and Mr. Daedalus Vathek; welcome to Sacramento. *He turns towards the two Kindred, realizing he had never gotten Daedalus' official title. He addresses his next comments to them.*

I am afraid we are missing two members of our Order this evening. Supplicant Martha Villiers, whom I believe you both have met, and Supplicant Drummond. But, I am sure you will both have time to introduce yourself to Mr Drummond in time...

*He then turns to the others, nodding to them as a group.* Unless there are any questions or comments, shall we begin the tour? I have made a few modifications to the Chapter House, ones I hope will be of use to us all. In one way or another... *He glances over to Tracy, a knowing smirk perking up one corner of his mouth before quickly disappearing. He glances around the gathered Kindred, waiting to see if anyone had anything to add.*

Milky-white eyes turned slowly to the door as his fellow Dragons entered the room, the Haunt squinting at each as they came into view.

"Good evening. Daedalus Vathek, Supplicant on the Pain. A pleasure to meet you all" remarked the eerie voice, as lifeless as the pale, dead flesh covering his bones. He gave a polite nod to those who had introduced themselves, before shifting his right eye back to the Grand Wyrm. It was unlikely that he was going to actually see much of the chapter house tonight, unless the group was willing to stop and wait as he squinted closely at every detail. His hearing would be far more useful than his sight on this particular tour.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Hobbling along from the rear of the property, where she had taken in a patrol of the vulnerable lake side flank of the Chapter House, Martha hobbles with hurried and uneven steps to join the others in the lobby area. Looking apologetic and wide eyed, she uses her cane a great deal to help herself along. Taking a moment to nod respectfully to Max and then the others she voices her apologies.

"My sincere apologies, Grand Wyrm, for my late arrival. I was taking my turn to patrol along the lakeside." she dips a small curtsy and smiles meekly to study those who have arrived as she leans on her cane and nod a silent greeting to everyone.

As usual, she is dressed in her Edwardian style school uniform. A straw boater hat and ebony twin tails are there as normal. Her satchel is secure across one shoulder and her shoes slightly dusty from the limping dash back across the rear yard to the Chapter House.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

PRE

When Aileen introduced herself, Tracy couldn't help but feel a little relieved. It was good to learn that she was not the only Slave around, for it gave her a little comfort to know that she was not alone. The petite Gangrel offered the woman a sweet smile before turning her attention to Max.

She listened to the Mekhet's words, paying close attention to the introductions of the newest arrivals. Tracy nodded at the Nosferatu when he was introduced, wondering what the whole "Pain" thing at the end of his name was. At that moment, she realized that she needed to start learning all these secret codes they used, so she made a note of it to ask Max later...or whoever ended up being her mentor within the Order.

"A pleasure to meet you both," said the redheaded Slave to both of the Kindred that were introduced. "Welcome to Sacramento. I hope you find it to your liking." She gave them both a friendly smile before falling back to silence, waiting for the tour to begin.

When Martha walked into the room, Tracy's smile widened as she gave the tiny Mekhet a little wave.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread