After seeing the great amount of father's day glimpses, I figured I couldn't stay behind

Alice stretches her arms out wide, laying naked on her bed. 04:40 AM. The living proof not all men celebrate Father's day with their family is present.
A, for her, nameless man lies beside her. The young hunk said he was father almost a year now. Alice, as a good friend of all young fathers, knows how to celebrate this.

'Merde, it's late already.' Of course, the man fell asleep after doing it. The Daeva has to admit, she understands how the man became a father. Naturally the nocturnal predator hasn't fallen asleep, no, she had been busy polishing her nails and forgot about the time.

I can't have him here while I sleep.

Alice uses both her hands to shake the man up, trying to wake him up. After several attempts she is successful.

'Wha... why... are you still up?' Sleepy eyes look at her.

'Why are you still naked?'

'Told ya... wife thinks... staying with a friend.' A sleepy hand rubs his eyes.

'I don't see the part where I should care about any of this?'

'Well, what the...' A pair of irritated eyes silence the sleepy man. It doesn't take long for him to gather his clothes and leave, mumbling a few last offensive remarks. Pants here, a shirt there. Bitch. The moment Alice is interested is long gone, the Duchagne is finishing what she started: fixing her left thumb with blood red nail polish.

Marriages these days, you make em you break em.