Watch
41 - 42
DISPLAYED
(Dark Deeds) Interview with the Succubus

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

PRE

1 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-07-11 12:53:33 Tracy Burns rolls 6 to Perception to "overhear last bit of the phone call" (10 Again) 6, 4, 7, 3, 7, 9 1 success

As the Harpy finished her conversation, Tracy took a step closer to her. "Miss Brown, I just received a call from Mr. Kingsley. He updated me on what he and Mr. Ankers have found," said the Gangrel Deputy to the Daeva. "It seems that they have managed to track down our van to a location in Elk Grove, amongst other interesting findings."

The petite redhead paused for a moment, considering what their next move should be. "They are currently awaiting further instructions on whether they should investigate the location or not," she said to Alice as she pulled out her cell phone from her pocket once more. "I do not want them going in alone, especially since we don't really know what we are dealing with yet." There was a serious look in the Savage's green eyes, which implied that she was not gonna let members of the Domain walk into potential danger by themselves.

"I will send Mr. Kingsley a message and let him know that we will be meeting up with them," said Tracy to the Daeva as she started typing away on her phone. "I overheard the last bit of your conversation with Ms. Lloyd, and since we are not meeting with her until tomorrow evening, this shouldn't affect our plans in any way." She gave Alice a pleasant smile before turning her attention to the phone in her hands.

That interview may not be necessary after all...

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Even though Alice was a bit in a down mood due to her conversation through the phone, and because of the progress they hadn't really made tonight, the petite Deputy makes her smile now. 'Oh that sounds wonderful, it should bring us much closer to the mystery man we're looking for.'

The following moment her car keys are already in her hand. 'They only have to wait shortly, we should be there any moment.'

Let's go!
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread