Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Reeve) Office Hours 11

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

This Scene is open for anyone who wants or needs to stop in and see Conner for some reason
    Conner sits in his office and reads through a recent status report. His door is open for any guests or some such who wished to speak to him.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

There is a short knock on the door frame of the Reeve's office. "Excuse me, Reeve Greyson. May I have a moment of your time?" He asks inquiringly before introducing himself. "Blake Reese, Recently from Los Angeles." The man is dressed simply, in a white dress shirt with dark slacks and shoes.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner looks up from his desk as Blake knocks on his door frame. He listens to the man and says, "Yes Mister Reese, Come in." Conner says standing. "Sit if you would like. How can I help you?" Conner asked the newcomer. Conner watched the man as he moves, sizing him up for combat prowess, weighing if he is a possible threat.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

Blake nods at the invitation to sit. "Thank you Reeve Greyson." He seems unconcerned at the scrutiny as he takes a seat across from Conner. "I won't waste your time sir. I wish to put my talents at the disposal of the Domain. I can assist your office in it's investigations. I know how to use the Lord's Words to compel others to perform tasks of varying complexity and erase or modify memories. I also know how to lead and direct groups of difficult individuals and keep them on task."

C
    Conner Greyson

The Lords? Does he mean the Lord God or does he mean the Lord Ventrue... lets see.. Conner did not know know of any abilities that the Lance had that let them erase minds. And he knew the powers of the Lords.

"You are of Ventrue Blood?" Conner asked, making his first guess.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

He nods. "I have that privilege, yes."

C
    Conner Greyson

"Interesting, what other skills do you possess Mister Reese?" Conner asked.

The man seems honest in his words, Word that he did not waste, a quality that Conner appreciated...

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

Blake blinks, rapidly collecting his thoughts. "If what you need is a spy or simply muscle, I am unremarkable in those areas. I am not wealthy and I cannot feed any of your deputies in an emergency." There were, he thought, other clans and people better suited to those kinds of things than he was.

"However I am intelligent and fairly well read. I've put in effort to studing the Kindred condition. I can assist in interrogation and I am a fairly proficient negotiator. Should the need arise I am fluent in Spanish and Korean. I can interact with the Kine without upsetting them." He doesn't reiterate his previously mentioned skills, the man had heard him the first time.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner thinks for a moment about this Ventrue sitting in front of him. Unassuming, honest, well mannered. Obviously knows how to act in polite company. For one as young as his beast would betray, they are good qualities to have.

"Mr. Reese, what are you political affiliations. Do you have any issues working with a member or members of the First Estate? Or any other covenant for that matter."

No the interview is not over yet...

And Conner would be thorough.

1suxx with the full -3
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-06-30 00:11:17 Conner Greyson rolls 5 to Aura Perception -2(comp)-3(Full meal deal) (10 Again) 2, 10, 3, 7, 4, 7 1 success

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

Blake's aura is a pale gold and there are shifts and shimmers in the color, both subtle and otherwise, but Conner is unable to make out how they interact with the primary aspect of his aura.

"I am a student of the Testament." He returns the other man's gaze unflinchingly, while his hands remain at rest by his side. "No, I have no problems working with others, regardless of their affiliation." Blake makes a silent bet with himself on what the follow up question would be.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.