Ended
Watch

Just a Day at House Tamwood

THREADID
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

Days come and go, two men both living a busy life, you'd be surprised how few times they really see each other. Fortunately, everyone needs to eat every now and then. Dinnertime.

Mike offered Aegis a place to stay, since 'free, just pay the food every other week and do your laundry' was cheaper than a 'stay at a hotel until you find your own place.'

Sure they aren't complete strangers to each other, both Moroi and member of the Adamantine Arrow. Neither should we forget Mike's warm welcome....

'So, how have you been doing lately? It seems like so much is going on.' Mike sighs the Sentinel kind of sigh. 'I already told you Councilor Rosh is probably dead... and I hear another Councilor went missing as well.' He takes another bite from his still hot lasagne, then looks at Aegis while sipping his red wine.
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

A
    AethrDav

Another Councilor? Really?! Have you heard any world from the Consilium, is there any worry about targeted attacks, or is it more of a 'secret work I don't want to announce' disappearance?

Aegis was extremely grateful for Mike's hospitality. He had found himself growing a little distant in the week or so he'd stayed at the hostel, and as a Moros, didn't need any help being a little distant from people. Having a little bit of shared history, both having lost people they cared about, the two Necromancer Arrows got on well, in the times they actually spent together. To be honest, the fact that Mike had his loved one lingering around, in the form of a ghost, was part of the reason that Aegis kept himself busy, but he was less uncomfortable with dead than he had been before.

Is there anything you need as Sentinel? Do you feel like you can cover the Consilium well enough?

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

PRE

'Oh no, I want to share everything, that is the problem. We are a community of mages, but everyone is too closed.' Mike shakes his head, apparently a bit disappointed in something. That something is the whole City.

Then he smiles to Aegis, it is almost hard to keep his eyes off the fellow Moros. 'Well, I expect a big meeting soon. No matter how much I want it, I can't take care of everything myself. I think we might even need another Sentinel. Two or three mages with their full attention on protection will be good. And... well... I have my doubts about the strength of the Hierarch.'
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

A
    AethrDav

Really? I guess I don't know him at all, but as an Arrow I would've imagined he'd bring a strong hand as Heirarch. Where's your biggest concern? I mean why does the Consilium seem so split?

This was an interesting perspective. Aegis had been pretty inwardly focused lately, getting his apprenticeship with the Powersmiths, so he wondered if there was just that issue...not enough of a collective goal to pull everyone together.

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

PRE

'I wish I knew.' Mike smiles to the pretty Moros, then he takes another bite from his lasagne. With a hand covering his mouth he continues, 'there is nothing that binds us. Because Animus is not a strong hand, it seems like we have no leader. I don't know, people should hang out more often, the whole Consilium should gather more. There are... thirty of us maybe?'

Mike shoots a short glance to the sleeping dogs to check if everything is still alright. 'We are like a country without any culture, but then smaller.'
    Played by Dark Passenger

Closed Thread