Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman sighs.

"Yes thats close enough. AS for how we will find that we will gather in my onerios and drill into animus's "
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus glances up in surprise. "I didn't know you were coming." He reaches over, snagging Triquetra's hand. "But I guess it'll be safer to have a guide of sorts. Do we need anything else before we get started?"

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

"Its much safer to have someone who is versed in mind. " He paused and then thought for a moment. "Yes, what ever is in there is you made real. Its parts of you and any changes we make will change things out here, but you can't be afraid to interact. The only way we are going to do anything for you is if you are willing to face yourself down and accept what you see. Can you do this? "
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

There's a brief flicker of hesitation, and then ... If I couldn't, would I ever forgive myself? Animus nods once. "I'm ready."

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

"Alright, we settle down in the hallow and I cast the spell." he says, digging through his bag.
    Defense -5 Speed-10

L

As Ahriman mentioned the Hallow Triquetra turned to pad down the hallway, leading the way as she weaved through the house until she reached the Hallow. Once there she knelt down, feeling her body start to relax almost immediately upon assuming the position she was so used to meditating and relaxing in. "Umm...just one more question? You said it was safer with someone with mind...so...how do we defend ourselves if we have to?"

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus settles down next to Triquetra, squeezing her hand protectively. A silent reminder that whatever happened, he'd keep her safe. Even to his last breath.

With effort, he slows his breathing, using the physical contact as a ground to help relax and focus inward. He'd be ready, whatever came of this.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

Ahriman thinks. "Magic works both the same and differently in the Oneiros. Theres a strong element of belief to it. Vines are made of mind by nesscetiy but life bends them easily because that is our preconcived notion on what would work. On the other hand I can't remember being able to control matter even if I convinced myself using life would work. Its all very wibbly. Now ." He settles down behind them and lays hands on either one. There is a moment of work as they feel something attempt to spread over them, then stops.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-06-22 10:25:51 Ahriman rolls 6 to casting the spell for hallow scene (10 Again) 6, 6, 3, 7, 5, 6 failure
    "Fuck. Pandemonium does not like me. " he mutters and tries again. This time it rushes over them and they feel something tugging them back wards.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-06-22 10:26:27 Ahriman rolls 8 to casting the spell for hallow scene -1 (10 Again, WillPower) 1, 9, 2, 3, 8, 8, 8, 7 4 successes
    "Normally you would find your own path, but we are all going to end up in my dreams and I will lead the way. Just call me sacaJahriman."

He lets the hands drop.

"Now we meditate."

((roll to meditate into the astral is wits + comp with a target number of sucesses right now of 5 for Waking meditation and 9 for dream. 30 mintues for each roll))
    Defense -5 Speed-10

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

The Thyrus lets the sacaJahriman comment slip past, not even taking the effort to register confusion. Instead, he lets his body relax, allowing himself to be pulled wherever Ahriman's spell would take him. After all, he trusted the man.

2 hours to waking dream
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-06-22 11:08:02 [04] Animus rolls 8 to wits + Comp (meditation) (10 Again) 10, 3, 3, 1, 8, 8, 7, 10, 3, 2 4 successes
    2012-06-22 11:08:02 [03] Animus rolls 8 to wits + Comp (meditation) (10 Again) 6, 5, 5, 1, 9, 10, 6, 5, 1 2 successes
    2012-06-22 11:08:02 [02] Animus rolls 8 to wits + Comp (meditation) (10 Again) 3, 5, 8, 1, 10, 10, 2, 7, 7, 6 3 successes
    2012-06-22 11:08:02 [01] Animus rolls 8 to wits + Comp (meditation) (10 Again) 4, 7, 2, 10, 1, 2, 1, 3, 1 1 success

L

Meditating, that she could do easily enough. Her hands rested lightly on her knees as she breathed in, and breathed out; each inhale and exhale held to the count of seven. Soon enough she felt the steady, rhythmic, breathing do its work. Her body settled easily into the routine, and her mind drifted elsewhere...

Meditating like a champ
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-06-23 00:25:55 [02] Triquetra rolls 7 to Meditating (10 Again) 10, 10, 1, 4, 4, 10, 9, 7, 6, 9 5 successes
    2012-06-23 00:25:55 [01] Triquetra rolls 7 to Meditating (10 Again) 3, 10, 9, 8, 5, 6, 6, 9 4 successes

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread