Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Interested Buyers

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma smiled at the girl once more. "Thank you, we really do appreciate it," he said to her in a polite tone. "Now if you could just direct us towards her office, we will take no more of your time."

With those words, the Warlock began to shape the Imago of his next spell in his mind. After all, they needed to get some information from Ms. Hatsfield, and they could use all the help they could get. Thus, he called on his connection to the Watchtower of the Iron Gauntlet, as slowly but surely the Mastigos drew some of the Supernal and wove it around himself.

1 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-06-14 07:52:25 Aenigma rolls 5 to Gnosis+Mind to cast "First Impressions" (10 Again) 10, 3, 7, 5, 3, 2 1 success

m
    magiuspendragon

The receptionist nodded, a hesitant expression crossing her face. "She's down the hall, to the right. Her name's on the door."

Miach

PRE

Miach smiled again, and thanked her with a respectful nod. He then started toward the door he'd been shown, Aenigma at his side. Let's face it, I'm not done for this kind of job...

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

"Thanks again for all your help," said Aenigma, giving the receptionist one last smile before turning away. He followed the girl's directions, walking down the hall until they reached the door with Ms. Hatsfield's name on it.

The Warlock turned to Miach and gave him a nod. It was a gesture that basically said, don't worry, we've got this. He then proceeded to knock lightly on the door a couple of times. "Ms. Hatsfield?" called out the Mystagogue, awaiting for a response before walking into the office.

m
    magiuspendragon

"This better be important," a grumpy voice called out from inside the office. A moment later, the door opened and a slightly rumpled woman sticks her head out. Upon seeing the two men standing there, she opened the door and ran a hand through her hair to sort it out. She smoothed down the front of her skirt and jacket and looked at them with a big smile on her face. "I wasn't expecting any appointments this morning. Please, come on in." She ushered them into the office, and then sat behind her desk, after pausing to quickly shut a drawer.

"Now, what can I help you with today?"

Miach

PRE

Well... you see, my friend and I were interested in buying a house.

Duh... stating the obvious, aren't you, Jon ?

Miach had no idea of how Aenigma intended to play it, so he decided to keep to noncomital sentences.

Hello Ma'am. Sorry to barge in like that, but I trust you will find it to your liking... did he start with a smile at the woman, turning toward the Warlock mid-sentence.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

"My apologies for the interruption," said Aenigma in an apologetic tone as she lead them into her office. "My name is James Sutherland, it is a pleasure to meet you Ms. Hatsfield." The Warlock paused for a moment, giving her a charming smile.

"My associate and I are looking to purchase a property, and I've heard you are one of the best in the business," said the Mystagogue to the woman. "I was hoping that we could speak to you about this. I promise it will only take a few minutes of your time, and we can always arrange for a more formal meeting at later point...when you are not so busy."

3 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-06-18 08:50:38 Aenigma rolls 9 to Manipulation (+3 AtM) + Subterfuge + SL2 + 1 (First Impressions) to "I'm totally not lying..." (10 Again) 10, 1, 9, 2, 5, 4, 2, 8, 1, 2 3 successes

m
    magiuspendragon

"Good to meet you Mr. Southerland," Mrs. Hatfield said. "And your ... associate as well," she smiled, stumbling only a little over the word. "We manage several properties here. I have a lovely one bedroom condo, it overlooks the river and is a spectacular view in the evening, very romantic," she said with a knowing smile. "I'm sure the two of you would find it absolutely charming."

She chuckled. "A more formal meeting isn't necessary, I understand how people like to keep things...private."

Well, she believed him...
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-06-18 09:27:12 ST rolls 6 to Is he lying? (10 Again) 9, 2, 10, 3, 2, 2, 1 2 successes

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

"That sounds absolutely wonderful," said Aenigma in response. "We were actually looking for something slightly bigger than that, a family home perhaps." The Warlock paused for a moment as he quickly envisioned the Imago of the spell he was about to cast. Tapping into his connection to Pandemonium, he casts a spell that will allow him to read the woman's thoughts.

Telepathy, 5 suxx contested by her Res+Comp
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-06-20 12:34:53 Aenigma rolls 8 to Gnosis+Mind to cast "Telepathy" (10 Again, WillPower) 8, 10, 6, 2, 2, 5, 10, 9, 8, 4 5 successes

"Actually, there was this lovely home we saw while driving around town," said the Mystagogue, bringing up the house where the last book was in. "Unfortunately, I believe it was sold recently." Aenigma paused for a moment before adding, "I believe it was over by 39th Street if my memory does not fail me."

Now let's hope that triggers some useful memories in her mind...

m
    magiuspendragon

Aenimga gets 12 seconds of Telepathy
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-06-21 07:33:37 Mrs. Hatfield rolls 4 to Stay out of my head! (10 Again) 8, 2, 7, 7 1 success

"39th Street? Let me see what we have that's similar." She lowered her gaze to the computer and started typing away at the keys. He must be talking about the Perkins sale. I can't believe these two have that much money. I'm glad Susan sent them back, even if He'll take it out of my hide when he finds out. I need the commission, if I'm going to keep... There's a moment of silence in the girl's thoughts. Maybe the old Remington estate? That was valued close to the Perkins property, and it's been on the market for a few years. If these two pick it up, I might even get a christmas bonus. I can take Sarah to Cancun this summer. Wouldn't that be a nice vacation?

"Well, I have a property here I think you might find attracitive. It's a blocks down from the one you mentioned, so it is roughly in the same neighborhood." She clicked a few keys, sending the information to a printer next to her desk. She hands the paper to Aenigma, letting her eyes linger on him.

OOC

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread