Ended
Watch
21 - 26
DISPLAYED
Interested Buyers

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Miach

PRE

Miach tried to seem interested in the property, and leaned over the paper. It was huge, roughly similar to the one they had seen. But they were no closer to the information they needed.

I really positively loved that one on 39th. At least from the outside, it seemed exactly like what I wanted !

m
    magiuspendragon

"I'm afraid that's the closest thing I have available," Mrs. Hatfield said with a sad smile. "I have a few other properties that I can show you," she said. She tapped a few more keys on teh keyboard, and another half dozen properties were soon spit out of the printer. They seemed to be scattered within a 5 minute drive of the indicated property. Each was in the 4-5 bedroom range, and priced around a quarter to a half million dollars. Two of the properties were more upscale, including the original, pricing much closer to the original property value. "Would any of these meet your needs?"

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma focused on the voice inside the woman's head instead of what she was actually saying, committing any tidbits of information to memory. It wasn't much really, but at least he got a name that he could search for later. The Warlock smiled at the woman, keeping up the facade as best as he could.

"Hmm, these are lovely Ms. Hatsfield," he said, offering her a charming smile. "It is a pity that the house on 39th got sold so fast, but I'm sure we can find something that is to our liking." With those words, Aenigma looked over at Miach for a moment and then back at the real estate agent.

"Well, you have certainly provided us with some nice options," he said in a pleasant tone. "We wouldn't want to take any more of your time today Ms. Hastfield. I tell you what, we'll take these with us and give you a call to arrange some visits at a later date."

m
    magiuspendragon

Mrs. Hatfield's face fell, but only for a moment. She squared her shoulders, and forced the smile back on her face. "It's my pleasure. Here's my business card, so you can make an appointment when you're ready. Thanks for coming by!"

OOC

Miach

PRE

Miach pored through the papers offered by Ms Hatsfield as if trying to find something interested. If his grin was any indication, he didn't. He took the card offered with a barely audible Thank you, we'll do it for sure. and stood up, getting ready to leave.

OOC

m
    magiuspendragon

The room was silent as the Mystagogues left, not even the sound of typing could be heard. Just as the door closed behind them, they could hear the sound of nervous chatter take up in the hallway.
    End Scene

OOC

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread