Watch
31 - 32
DISPLAYED
(1206) Aenigma and Mike

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

When the other Mystagogue mentioned the two names, Aenigma couldn't help but raise an eyebrow just slightly. "I am familiar with both of those lawyers," he said to Toren. "Not that I've ever needed their services, but we walk a common Path." He took another sip from his latte before adding, "Grimoire I have not met yet, but it sounds like it may be in my interest to do so." His last words were honest, for he was always interested in meeting new members of their Order.

A pair of less-than-trustworthy Warlocks...who also happen to be lawyers. Who would've thought?

He had to suppress a chuckle in response to the Sentinel's words. "It seems we have made a similar observation on the matter," said Aenigma to the Arrow, a sly smirk touching the corner of his lips. The Mystagogue recalled Denizen's words at the Warlock meeting a few months back, and his inability to understand the importance and value of the Duel Arcane in Awakened society.

Dimwit. I think that's a fair assessment of the guy.

"Ah, I see," responds Toren. He was not accustomed of talking poorly of someone, but he had to agree there was something off about the man that he could not place. "I'll keep that in mind," he added reassuringly. "But yes, Grim is quite a knowledgeable soul. Maybe we can all have dinner soon, if you've got an evening free," he suggested to Aenigma.

Afraid of keeping Mike out of the conversation Toren quickly turned to the Sentinel. "So, Mr. Tamwood, how is your job as of late? Anything interesting going on lately?"

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread