Ended
Watch
11 - 13
DISPLAYED
(1206) Ariadne and Miach

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Miach

PRE

Miach got the impression that the Herald didn't want to expand more on the issue, and let it slide for a more comfortable topic.

I'm more than willing to help with healing, don't hesitate to seek me. Depending on the wounds, I can either cure you on the fly, or at least make sure you get a discreet treatment. Even though he would much prefer the former than the latter.

And if ever you find someone in need, that's true for any of us, of course. Us meaning Awakened, obviously.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"That is good to hear. Thank you for being so willing." Ariadne bows slightly in thanks to Miach. It will be good to have a friendly doctor. She looks back towards the other mingling mages. "I'm going to see if there's anyone I need to talk with. I hope you have a good day."

Miach

PRE

At your service, Ariadne. Have a good day too. did he reply with a bow of his own. As the Herald left, he looked around to the gathered mages, his book still in hand. What would he do now ?

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread