Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

A happy smile plays across Ariadne's face. "I am doing well thank you. I hope I left a good impression last time we talked?" Her stances shifts to one of feigned insult.

"Hmm science. Never really my thing. Though it's good to know there's one of us who knows that stuff."

"It's busy sometimes, with some of the other stuff I do and work it can get crazy at times." She shrugs however. "That is how life is at times. How is life going for you?"

Miach

PRE

OOC

The Herald had chosen to pretend they had actually met before, and Miach decided to play along with the charade.

"Every time I talk to you leaves me with a lasting good impression, Ariadne. Never forget it ! Your thread links us even from apart !" did the Acanthus finish with mock flourish.

Then, mirth still in his eyes, he shifted back to a normal behaviour. He was talking to the Herald, after all, even if she was a most beautiful woman. Quite to his liking. Damn...

I know what crazy work means, believe me. Shifts of 18 hours are no secret to me, and interrupted sleep even less. I'm a doctor, by profession, if you didn't already know ? But life is good. I love life quite a lot, actually. Now that you're mentioning it, were you aware I had started Life courses at the museum ? Would you be interested ? Know anyone who would ? There was a subtle emphasis on the last "Life" that would be clear to an Awakened.

Of course, he had done so with Jack O.Falley acting as the Curator, and he wasn't sure whether Pr Primoria would endorse it again, but what's a little omission now and then...

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"I..." Blue eyes look at and through Miach for a moment. "I am confused aren't I? That is embarrassing."

"O? Interesting. I need to brush up on that actually. I can announce it for the community if you like?"

Pres 3, no descriptor yet

Miach

PRE

That the Herald seemed supportive of his idea was all the more a reason for Miach to rejoice.
    You would ? That would be great ! Though to be honest, I would like some time for me to gather feedback from the attendees. If I've got a good feeback though, that would be really great of you to announce it, yes. You'd be interested ?

Also, may I get your number to contact you, then, please ? Here's mine.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"Yes I would and I will wait until you are ready." Ariadne gives Miach her number in return. "Though make sure it is ok with the head of the museum ok? And who can show up."

Ariadne has no interest in personally finding out just how good the museum's defenses are.

Miach

PRE

It hadn't even occured to Miach that Seers or whatnot may be foolish enough to threaten a bunch of willworkers gathered together, and the implied meaning of Ariadne's word was a sour reminder of both the Guardian's mindset, and of the fact that there was indeed a rather strong Banisher's presence in Sacramento.

I will, for sure. Also, what other thing are you doing as part of your job ? I must admit I don't know so well what it entails. The Acanthus' inquiry was a genuine one, he had never had much interest in the social structure of a Consilium. Until he had met a beautiful Herald, that was...

Miach

PRE

OOC

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"Part of my job led me and my old cabal mates to the Museum and we kind of introduced a problem there. Your boss was not happy with us and gave the impression we weren't invited back." Ariadne replies lightly and with out any accusatory tone. "I just want to make sure that no one will have problems if they show up there."

ooc

Miach

PRE

The Acanthus quirked an eyebrow, and wondered... there had been some event at the Museum ? Maybe he could look into its past and learn about it...

My boss ? You mean Dr Primoria ? I will check, and get back to you. What was that problem, if I dare ? Also, you know I'm a doctor, right ? If you need any help that I can provide, please let me know. I'm good at patching people up, and things linked to health.

There was a sort of pride Miach's voice, as well as genuine interest in what oddities a Guardian may find in the line of duty.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"Yes the Doctor. There was an incident involving some civilians and we took them to the Museum to see if we could uncover anything useful. Things went poorly." Ariadne replies delicately.

"It was a while ago. Though you are a Doctor? That is good to know as well. I could have used one of us to take a look at a cut I got some time ago. It's healed well fortunately. I just had to lie a tad at the clinic. I'll keep that in mind though." A happy smile plays across Ariadne's face. Mage Doctors make things so much cleaner.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread