Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
Flying High Now (Boxing)

Page 11 of 18 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last

Kite was busy checking Cog’s vitals as some of the other willworkers rushed in to provide more direct treatment. Some of the damage was pretty bad, and Kite was preparing to do healing when Four and Idun stepped in. Kite felt the power of their willworking, but was still waiting for a response from Cog.

“Hey, Cog?” he asked. “Are you ok?”

Reason for Delay

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

After refreshing himself a bit Mike returns to the others, he looks at Cog. The man fought well, but not good enough.

'Vaeltia! Are you ready?!' He says grinning when stepping closer to the girl. He's not sure what she has been talking about with Animus all the time, but the Sentinel is not yet ready for talking.

Then he laughs before he speaks, 'I will try to keep you in one piece okay.'
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia looked apologetically to Animus, “Sorry....I didn’t mean to.” But the moment that the sentinel decided to pick up and get in her face.

Gee, Sorry, I’ll go get my gloves. I’ll try to keep the contact to my fists okay.” she said with a grin. “I thought I would get to go up against the spanish one...

She pulled the gloves back on.

Lets do this, Tammy.” She winked at him before stepping into the ring.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

l
    loche

After the healing Cog lifted his hand to his eyes, "The fu-. Tell me someone got the license plate numbers of that truck?" He groaned as he sat up and looked around, seeing all the mages around him. "I'm fine guys just a few..." He felt his chest and face after pulling off his sweat slicked gloves, "uh, never mind." He smiled, Life mages...

Cog stood up and felt a little woozy, he used someone as a crutch. "Sorry, can' breathe. I'm pretty sure a rib was broken." He picked up a towel and wiped himself off. He stopped and his eyes tracked up the full height of four, Holy shit it's Fezzik. That was all it took for Cog's mind to fill with random jokes and quips about the guys height. Instead he turned to Miach and Kite, "I'm fine guys, who was that I fought by the way? I know his name is Mike Tamwood, but he has to be an Arrow or something?" Cog seemed out of breathe as he leaned against something.

His gaze moved to Idun, "Thank you by the way, I never caught your name?" Cog waited for her response, he was a little enthralled by the hair. Was that what caught his gaze earlier? Looking at the Giant, "and thank you as well?" He asked his other healer.

PRE

Gallows made his way over to Cog. "That was the Sentinel, buddy. Sorry you had to find out the hard way. How many fingers are you seeing?" He held up two fingers, looking down at the dazed Libertine. He had been expecting the Sentinel to make a good showing, but still...that had been rough.

Miach

PRE

You fought an Arrow, a Master of Death, Mike Tamwood. And came out alive to tell the tale, that's impressive ! Seeing the beating the man had taken, Miach was glad he hadn't been the one to do it. Only halfway, and he would have given up, for sure.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four steps back from the group, trying to avoid towering over them all. "I took car off your rib, it was broken, and Gallows? Can... can you not do The how-many-fingers-do-you-see thing? There's better ways to see if someone has a concussion, and I'm pretty sure he just needs some rest to get his breath back."

PRE

"Of course," Gallows said, taking a step back. He knew enough medicine to know that the 'fingers thing' didn't really do a whole lot, but he had mostly been joking. He doubted that Cog was seriously injured--not to the extent that Life magic couldn't easily deal with, anyway. Gallows took a glance up at the ring. "I'm curious to see how this next fight will go."

s
    shotgunlo

Chambitas made no comments. He was glad his friend Cog was uninjured, but he was also increasingly fearful of just what his next round would entail. Finishing his bit of cheesecake, Chambitas cleaned his hand and re-wrapped his hand for the glove.

Chambitas goes to exercise and keep his energy up for when his fight comes soon. As afraid as he was for himself, he certainly didn't want to go down in the first round. He also hoped for the decency of an actual fight and no one taking a dive.

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

Vae's Initiative: 10
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-07-04 16:58:37 Vaeltia rolls 1 die for initiative 4
      Mike's ini = 8
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-07-04 19:00:47 Mike rolls 1 die for initiative 3

Round one

Vaeltia pointed out Animus in the thread before she put in her mouth guard, "Whatever happens, you're fixing me." She turned back to the Sentinel and winked, "Don't hurt me Mister Sentinel, I really am not good at this."

And there goes the bell, it was a step in not so much but one side punch that managed to connect, although it wasn't even as hard a punch as what she had landed on Gallows.

'What? You go to a boxing tournament without wanting to get hurt? Mike laughs a bit and bounces a bit on his place, waiting for the bell to ring. Then he waits for Vaeltia to make the first moves, not that he anticipates a lot. The Sentinel strikes quickly with a strong hand. Now

'And you won't even let me heal you?!'
    And again. 'That while you call me Tammy.'

V 1 suxx, -1wp
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-07-04 19:36:17 Vaeltia rolls 7 to Boxing like fail (10 Again, WillPower) 3, 2, 1, 6, 5, 6, 8 1 success
      Mike
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-07-05 14:42:37 Mike rolls 6 to Str + Bra + Spe - defense -1 (10 Again) 7, 5, 5, 1, 8, 3 1 success
    2012-07-05 14:42:19 Mike rolls 7 to Str + Bra + Spe - defense (10 Again) 10, 8, 6, 5, 5, 2, 6, 2 2 successes

Round two

"I call Gallows 'g-mana', deal with it. 'sides I haven't come up with anything better for you yet. Problem?" She asked right before the next bell rang and she slid in with a few quick jabs and a fast left hook. Because saying you'd have to hit lighter earlier wasn't a jab at my pride.

The Obrimos' eyes flashed at the Moros, fighting hadn't stopped being fun yet.

'No... but...' Vaeltia shuts Mike's mouth with her fist. That she can get back. The fight just got serious, very serious. Over the two minutes a round takes the two Arrows hit each other until they bleed. 'Jee... you're... going for it.'

7 suxx, -1 wp, AoA
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-07-05 20:01:43 Vaeltia rolls 1 to Forgot this...bah (10 Again) 2 failure
    2012-07-05 19:51:25 Vaeltia rolls 8 to Boxing like fail (round 2) (10 Again, WillPower) 9, 6, 10, 10, 7, 9, 1, 8, 10, 6, 8 7 successes
       M 5 suxx, -1 WP, Still conscious
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-07-06 09:40:11 Mike rolls 2 to to remain conscious (10 Again) 9, 1 1 success
    2012-07-06 04:17:32 Mike rolls 5 to Str + Bra + Spe - wounds -_- - 1 (10 Again) 5, 4, 7, 9, 7 1 success
    2012-07-06 04:17:07 Mike rolls 9 to Str + Bra + Spe - wounds -_- (10 Again, WillPower) 9, 8, 5, 8, 7, 3, 5, 9, 5 4 successes

Round Three

That's right I can punch. The Obrimos thought as she stood up, then the world started to spin. "'course so can you..." Vaeltia landed in a heap in the middle of the ring.

After Vaeltia falls it is soon clear that Mike is neither in a healthy situation. He sits down next to Vaeltia with a sigh, 'Why I don't do chicks,' he touches his jaw, checking if nothing is broken, 'they make you bleed.'

Damnit. I almost lost here.

To prevent he passes out as well, the Sentinel casts the rote of life. Softly mumbling and with the right gestures some of the wounds disappear. 'Help anyone... hehe.' Then he lays back.

V is unconscious
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-07-06 09:41:02 Vaeltia rolls 3 to remain conscious (10 Again) 3, 7, 4 failure
       Mike healing some
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-07-06 10:03:23 Mike rolls 9 to Dex + Med + Life + Rote Spec to Self Healing (10 Again) 2, 3, 8, 5, 9, 3, 2, 4, 8 3 successes

Vaeltia: [/][/][/][/][/][/][/][/] unconscious
    Tamwood: [X][/][/][/][ ][ ][ ] Winner
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

Page 11 of 18 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last
Closed Thread