Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Emma and Neil at the Theater (private)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    N
    Neil Kingsley

Psychangel

It was the appointed time, and as was his custom, Neil Kingsley was quite ready. Tickets had been set for will-call, the BMW had gone through a wash, a black Boss suit had been pressed and hung nicely from his lithe frame. Sending a quick text to Emma French, he let her know that he'd be pulling in in front of the Avalon in a moment to pick her up.

He was excited about this, as excited as Neil ever was. Turns out he'd never taken a Gangrel to the theatre before. It wasn't that Kingsley thought Savages were stupid - no, quite the opposite. It was just that, since his Embrace, he hadn't gotten a lot of free time to take anybody to the theatre.

Yet another time, he found himself thanking... himself, for transforming Perrin from a walking talking piece of shit murderer to coffee grinds.

Emma French

PRE

Emma looked over the gowns she had from that tasty designer, choosing a strappy black one, she slipped off her clothes and zipped herself into the dress. She fixed her hair into a mass of curls swept up into a loose knot on her head. Next she put on a silver necklace and silver spiral earrings. Finally she slipped on strappy stiletto sandals. Remembering how the Bailiff had commented on her inappropriate way of dressing, she hoped this was ok. After all the Bailiff was a mekhet as was Neil so she would try to take her advice to heart. Emma arrived at the Avalon early and decided to wait out doors.

Neil texted her, anticipation bubbled up like champagne through her. It had been so long since she had gone to the theater.

black dress

N
    Neil Kingsley

A gorgeous dark BMW pulled in front of the Avalon, its convertable top down. Neil sat in the driver's seat, and his sharp eyes caught sight of Emma.

His eyes widened slightly when he saw her. Maybe she'd catch it. Maybe she wouldn't. But he certainly thought she looked elegant; it was an excellent selection for a night out at a high-class theatre.

Always a gentleman, Neil stepped out of the car, went around the other side, and opened her door for her. "Good evening, Miss French."

Emma French

PRE

Emma saw a dark colored convertable with the very dapper looking Neil in it. Emma even thought she had see a flicker in his eyes when he spotted her, most likely out of shock that a gangrel could dress in an evening gown. Truth be told that while Emma prefered jeans and a tank top or even goth style clothes, she did enjoy playing dressup. The strappy sandles were a bit much but judging what the kine seemed to wear this time of year she hoped they were appropriate. When Neil got out of the car and opened the door for her she smiled. One thing she loved about most kindred was the gentlemanly gestures like this. "Good evening, Mr. Kingsley." Emma said in a formal tone with a dip of her head. She started towards the car when her heel got stuck in a sidewalk crack and she stumbled a bit. She paused to regain what ever dignity she may have left and slid easily into the car. "Beautiful car." Emma said admiring the exquisite interior. "Nice evening for the top down." Her hair would be a mess when they arrived but she didn't care. She could fix it again once they stopped and the air rushing around her would feel wonderful and free. Shee looked over at Neil and smiled warmly. "Thank you so much for the invite. I can't wait to see the show."

N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil simply smiled when she stumbled, moving forward to assist her. Once she was in her seat, he shut her door and strolled around the back to the driver's seat. "Thank you," he said to her compliment regarding his car. She was right. His car was awesome.

"It's my pleasure, Miss French." The Mekhet returned her smile, blue eyes twinkling beneath a perpetual little squint. He put the car into gear and began driving toward the theatre. "I'm very excited as well! And I couldn't ask for better company."

"Have you ever been to the Ballo Della Notte before?" he asked. Neil hadn't been in the Domain for long, but perhaps the Gangrel knew the Judex's theatre better than he.

Emma French

PRE

"That is very sweet of you to say. However, how do you know my company will be good?" Emma asked with a mischievous grin. She shifted back to a more serious tone, "I have never been to the Ballo Della Notte before. I spend most nights working at the Dig. But I have heard it is an experience." Emma smiled as she looked out the window, her hand resting calmly in her lap. She was enjoying Neil's company and his smiling blue eyes. She was willing to bet he didn't smile near enough especially if she were to understand correctly what he did for a job.

N
    Neil Kingsley

Smirk answered grin as the Mekhet replied, "Call it a hunch." Or the dress. But he was too polite to snap that one out. "I must admit, I've been looking forward to this."

Practiced hands turned the car's wheel and brought the Z4 around a corner. The wind whipping through his short, black hair felt very, very good. "The Dig? What sort of establishment is that?"

Emma French

PRE

Emma gave a light laugh which was lost to the wind. She smiled and her green eyes sparkles with joy. The ride in the wind blew her curls out of their clip. She briefly thought about that scene in that movie with the boat that sank, of the girl standing at the bow with the wind and the feeling of freedom. A handsome man next to her, an awesome car which just glided over the road, and going to the theater. It was a rare night that she could feel this good. "I have been looking forward to this also. So the Dig. It's a tent with a big whole next to it." Emma looked over at Neil, she was very tempted to run her hands through his wind whipped hair, "It's an archaeology dig at the courthouse. I work at night analyzing the artifacts that students find during the day."

N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil looked impressed. "You're an archaeologist? That's so interesting!" A bit of exuberance that the Mekhet didn't routinely indulge in. A lot of years ago as a kid, he had wanted to do digs for fossilized dinosaurs, like every other kid. "Is that what brought you out to Sacramento, then?"

Emma French

PRE

"Yes it was." Emma could hear a hint of excitement in his voice. "We could go to the Dig after the theater if you would like." She suggested. "I'm a cognitive archaeologist, I look at the artifacts and build a story around them to describe what the inhabitants were like, how they socialize, and other things like that. Sometimes I work in the dirt making some discoveries but usually leave that to the students at the college to do." Emma's loved to work, really didn't matter what job, just the feeling of being useful, no purposeful was what was important to her. Her gaze drifted back out the window as she thought about what her next job might be.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.