Ended
Watch

Exploring boundries

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

Don't wait on me. Feel free to @Tag me if you need me.

Conner turns and takes sight of the various stages. Watching the demonstrations as they proceed to through there various permutations. The Reeve enjoyed the little things. The slow methodical movements of the practiced hands. Too many people were in too much of a hurry.

"Oh yes, he was one of the first people I had the pleasure of meeting just after I arrived," Bobby said, matter-of-factly. "We're distant family members, something like 3 or 4 times removed."

Emma French

PRE

Emma was pretty sure she understood that he was kindred, but just to make sure she thought she would ask. "Really? On your mother's side?" She looked back n forth between them, "I don't see a resemblance." She grinned and winked. "Did you want to go say hi to him? I don't mind." Emma couldn't help herself. she had to play with the nipple ring, it fascinated her that it was fake. If nothing else this place was bringing out her goofy flirty side.

Bobby smiled towards Emma. A flash of fangs, nothing more than a second.

"You can't? Well, he is alot older than me. I'm not sure though if its my Momma or Daddy, to be honest. Most probably my Daddy."

Glancing to Connor, Bobby leant in close to Emma as she tugged on the fake nipple ring. "In all honesty, he scares the Jeebus out of me, so I'd rather stick with you. Besides, you're alot prettier than Mr. Greyson."

And less likely to stab me in the chest....I hope.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner sets his glass down, gives a nod to Bobby and Emma. If he is not stopped, he takes his leave of the Asylum. Making an appearance, making his presence known is the mission. So mission accomplished.

Emma French

PRE

Emma caught the glint of fangs and almost sighed in relief. At least she didn't have to worry about hurting him if things got physical. Looking back over to Conner. He was getting up and nodded to Emma and Bobby. Just as Emma thought he was going to come over to say Hi, he makes like a tree and leaves. Emma couldn't help but stare at his departure, wondering what that was all about. She really didn't know much about him, but then again she knew very little about anyone in this domain, including her own clan members. Had her lack of trust issues really gotten so bad? She knew she had issues with authority, but it seems she was really locking herself away from everyone. But it was so hard, she hated social crap. Emma tilted her head slightly sideways, time to fix what ails her. Turning her attention back to Bobby... "Why thank you Mr. Lime, what a sweet thing to say." A mischievous glint sparkled in her green eyes. "Afraid of the big bad wolf?" She teased, perhaps he was too much of a boy, when she had been hoping for a man? Ahhh well he might surprise her, at least she could have fun with her toy. "So what should we explore tonight?" Emma flashed a grin as she scanned the room. Funny there weren't more of them around. She thought this was a perfect place for beasts like them.

"Yeah," Bobby replied, watching as Connor departed, "Something like that."

It wasn't that he had trouble with authority, far from it. Bobby prided himself on being polite, conversational and without any baggage to trouble the higher-ups with. Mainly because the baggage he did have had already been turned to ash. By higher-ups, which kinda develops into trust issues.

Bobby smiled warmly to Emma. "I have no idea. How about you lead, and I'll follow?" he suggested.

Emma French

PRE

Emma looked around for a while. She was here to understand the Dom/Sub relationship so perhaps..."Let's go watch the submission people. I really want to see what it takes to be submissive. I just don't understand the whole thing." She smiled and ran her fingers over his chest.

As Emma ran her fingers over his chest, Bobby smirked, wondering if she was infact trying to learn hos to be a Dom.

If that was the case, he could play along.

"Yes...Mistress," the neonate teased.

Emma French

PRE

Emma chuckled as Bobby answered her with a Yes Mistress. "Should I ask you to clean my boots." She smirked. "Actually I am researching the psychology behind it. What makes the submissive different than someone in an abusive relationship? I could see a role-playing aspect, but some want this as a life style. What do you think?" Emma asked as the walked over to the area. Looking at some of the tools used she smiled. "Some of these could be fun however." She stopped and looked closer at the toys. "I have only seen this stuff in pictures. Very interesting." She turned to look at Bobby. "Anything you're interested in here?"

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread