Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Exploring boundries

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

"Its...not really something I've thought about, to be honest," Bobby admitted, walking besides the Gangrel. "I mean, some of the relationships I witnessed in L.A. were very controlling, others an illusion, while some were in, dare I say it, true love it bordered on obsession. As for this," he gestured as they made their way around to the Dom/Subs, "I can see the fun in pretending to be someone else."

Lime wasn't a hypocrite. He had several identities on Twitter, each one as different as the next.

"Hmm, you see, toys. Not something I've been into." Bobby glanced to Emma. "Tell me, are you a psychologist by trade, Emma?"

Emma French

PRE

Emma gave a hint of a smile and a slight raise of the brows, he seemed almost unsure of himself. Of course not everyone walked around with the confidence of a prince or even the over confidence she usually posessed. It wasn't a bad thing, almost refreshing and he was obviously young, much younger than she was. He seemed to be thoughtful and polite which was nice. "I'm a cognitive archeaologist. I study artifacts from digs and put personality behind them. I try to figure out relationships, political structures, things like that. A lot of psychology comes into it." Emma picks up a small leather wrapped stick with tassles at the end. She whacks it gently against her leg. She could feel the weight of the tassles. She does it again slightly harder and feels a slight sting. "Interesting." She mumbles as she puts it back on the shelf. Emma watches a couple, one was on the floor at the feet of the other looking a bit like a puppy dog waiting for approval of their master. Emma just stares, trying to figure it out. Why would anyone want the approval of another that badly? Why would they put themselves in the position to be treated badly or hurt? Emma frowned a bit even though she didn't notice that she did. Beast began to stir inside her giving some angry roars. Emma shoved beast down. Emma liked being on equal footing with others. She had been spoiled by her Sire, before that her husband, and before that her parents. She didn't know life as anything else until that one horrible domain years ago. Beast came bursting through the gates. Inside Emma was in turmoil, outwardly her eyes grew dark, a fang pierced the inside of her mouth as she gritted her teeth. She push beast back settling her insides. She sucked on her bleeding lip. She turned to Bobby, "What would you like to see next?"

If there was one thing Bobby was fairly average at, it was reading people, and as Emma stared at the couple, he hid his uncomfortableness in the silence by picking up the toy that the Gangrel had been examing and ran it over his naked torso, purposefully catching the fake nipple-ring.

"Hmmm," he said out loud as he tried it again, placing it back as Emma spoke. Looking around, the neonate grinned. "How about one of those swings?" he suggested, pointing to the apparatus suspending from its place on a stage.

Emma French

PRE

"Lead on McDuff." Emma said with a smile. Emma was interested to see what he would do with the swings. "I think you should take charge at the swings. What do you think?" Emma was almost bouncing with every step. Her pig tails and skirt swinging back n forth and her chest threatening to spill out of her very unbuttoned shirt, yet she was feeling more and more comfortable here and less inhibited. She was actually having fun.

Emma French

PRE

Once they arrived at the swings, Emma watched for a few moments and whispered, "I'll be back later". The swing thing just wasn't what Emma was interested in, and Bobby seemed to be somewhere else and not really interested in exploring. Emma headed back to the front towards the bar area. In Her experience, sitting in a bar area was a great way to hear interesting information.

With a shrug, Bobby turns and heads for the exit, removing the nipple rings and dropping them on the way out.

Emma French

PRE

Emma sitting at the bar sees Bobby leave. She turns to the bartender and says, "I'd like something exotic."

Emma French

PRE

No activity So I am closing this thread.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread