Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 19
DISPLAYED
(1205) Terri & Nightfall

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri nodded, smiling. "Danny's a good guy, a little nervy at times but when he's talking about a topic he's passionate about, those nerves disappear," the Beast explained. She leant closer, her voice dropping. "When I say nervy, I mean downright terrified when an attractive woman talks to him."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"A revolution is the solution," Neil answered with a sly grin, and whistled a few bars.

"Seriously, wow, that sucks. I thought attractive women were what made things bearable."

Glancing around, he looked to see if anything was going on.

"If you've got time, introduce us?"

Because, really, business aside, he had to see this. Terri qualified as attractive.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Certainly," Terri said, noticing how Danny Tongs had finished his conversation with Katrin and happily led Nightfall over to meet him, joining the cake line.

"Hey Danny, how're you doing?" she asked, placing a friendly hand on his arm before glancing to Nightfall. "This is Nightfall, a very good friend of mine. Nightfall, Danny Tongs, an extremely talented scupltor." She glanced back to Danny, removing her hand in the process. "I was just telling Nightfall about your keeness with a blade, Danny."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

K
    Kazakin

Danny shot bolt-upright so fast that he almost threw the rest of his cake down himself.

"Yaaa- oh, hi Terri!"
    the Smith's quick fingers rapidly caught the plate, just barely diverting it from meeting a sticky end against the breastplate he was wearing. He was breathing quickly, his tongue nervously moving over his lipless mouth. After just being exposed to Katrin, Terri was a relief only because she was married to Rick.

Not because she wasn't attractive. She was.

Oh God, she had her hand on his arm.

"Oh... oh, I see. Um, I'm fine, thanks, I'm... I was just taking a commission from Queen Katrin, I guess word is getting out."

He'd never seen someone quite that strikingly colourful in person before. And... Danny looked slightly surprised as his normal candlelight Mantle exploded into vivid torchlight. He looked down at his hand for a moment.

"You're from Dawn? Um... sorry, that was rude. I... get nervous when I meet new people. Pleased to meet you Nightfall,"
    the Smith said, apologetically. He put the cake down before he threw it at anyone by accident, and held out an awkward, long-fingered hand.

Identifying Mantle effects, 2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-06-17 10:44:11 Danny Tongs rolls 8 to Intelligence 3 + Occult 4 + Mantle (10 Again) 5, 6, 3, 8, 9, 4, 5, 6 2 successes

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall followed Terri, giving @Katrin a smile as they approached the ending conversation. It was all he could do to not laugh or react as the Wizened reacted as if the Hedge had exploded on and around him. His pointed ears pricked up at the reply, and he wondered what the Queen of Tears had commissioned. Something to ask, later.

He did smile as his Mantle interacted with Danny's, wondering if there was any signficance: would Change or Sacrifice kindle the flames within the other?

"I am,"
    he agreed. He almost added "By way of Winter" but refrained. Winter was Winter's to speak of.

"Terri says she was going to learn fencing from you. I'm re-opening my studio and could use some help."

There was a subtle insinuation there; that if Terri had spoken for him, then Nightfall would accept that endorsement.

K
    Kazakin

"Oh, I... I see," Danny said, looking momentarily nonplussed. It wasn't that he didn't appreciate the vote of confidence, even if it scared him to death that Terri was going around telling people he was awesome. It was just that it had never occurred to him that anyone would ask him to point a sword at people when he wasn't selling it to them.

His pallid features rearranged themselves into a little, slightly awkward smile.

"I, well, I've never taught much before, but if you need help, I'm happy to lend a hand,"
    the Smith said, trying to stop his nerves from making him run for his life. He liked helping. It made him feel useful. "So you teach Fencing as well?"

Description

PRE

Terri couldn't help but grin when Danny said he got nervous around new people, which was kinda an understatement.

"Nightfall owns Glissade, a really great place,"
    the Beast pointed out as the Fairest mentioned his studio. She then continued to smile as the conversation continued, glad to introduce them to each other.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Sometimes," the Fairest answered the Wizened with a friendly smile. He nodded as Terri elaborated.

"Listen, Danny... stop by. This thing seems to be winding down and I need to go pay my respects to the... Sovereign. I hate to cut this short, but, you know."

Okay, maybe he still wasn't thrilled about the phrase 'Spring Queen'.

Waiting for the appropriate pleasantries, Nightfall will then make his way over to Rosemary.

K
    Kazakin

"Right, the Oath and... yes. I'll, I'll stop by," Danny promised, his expression still slightly stunned as his brain caught up with the rest of what had just happened.

...Did I really just get invited to a... a sort of job interview?

...I think I did.

And I think I just agreed to it.

"Um... see you later, then! Ah... you too, Terri, I should, I should go. I need to get started on this project..."

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread