1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Disturbance in the Hisil

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah stands with the pack @Vassagon @Jokor @Anubite25 @RockBane and the new wolf @aard inside of The Sworn's den.. "So before we learned just what can happen when we lose control, we." He motions between himself, Kevin, and Nieves. "were fighting a Magath."

"Magath are what happens when spirits feed on the wrong types of Spirits. Like when a cat spirit feeds on anger instead of birds or mice or other cats. They are a disturbance in the Hisil." Jeremiah looks at the group, waiting to see if anyone is still questioning.

"We are going see if there are anymore and remove them."

Steel Gaze cracks his knuckles, looking eager. First run with a new pack, first chance to really prove himself. The young Rahu nods to Jeremiah as he explains the situation.

"So this is going to be a simple hunt and destroy then?" He guesses. "Anything we should know about the Magath that was here before?"

A smart werewolf knows his prey before he hunts. That was one of the tenets his teachers had pounded into him when he joined the Iron Masters, and it was one that seemed good to follow right now. The more info they had about this potential threat, the better.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin sits as he listens to Jeremiah tells the others about their early adventure within the Shadow. He's not fully healed and has had to dedicate his bandages just for this event along with some old cloths that he wouldn't mind tossing if they get too bloodied. He hadn't taken any pain killers as they don't really last given their fast metabolism. He's also been sure to meditate next to the loci and keep himself clean. It wouldn't take much to open his wounds and knows that he'll likely have to leave the fighting to the others if they do need to fight.

I hope I don't hinder them. He thinks to himself while sucking on his lower lip. He glances over to Jeremiah, wondering if the other Itheaur has had any contact with a certain Pain Spirit but it wasn't the time to ask that question.

PRE

"It went splat," answered Nieves to Steel's question, tapping her fist to her open palm as a visual aid. "But not before sticking it to Jeremiah. These things are confused and desperate and will either run or take a chunk out of you." Nieves didn't really know much more about them than their first encounter with one, but she hoped the new pups would take more caution this time than she had. "So strike quickly, get int he kill before it has time to make sense of what's happening."

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah nods in agreement with Nieves. "Pretty much. Though with more people we should be able to avoid any more issues." He glances at Kevin who still carries the wounds. "Hopefully....no we will there is no other option."

"In regards to Magath. They are each their own Monsters. At least as far as I know. So expect anything?" Jeremiah is not happy with that but it happens.

a
    aard

Gamba stood back, attentive to both the conversation and the other wolves in the room. This was his first time meeting any of the Sworn, other than Jeremiah, and he wanted to get a feel for the pack's structure and personalities. Right from the start he had a good feeling about this... Far better than the wolves that claimed his old hood.
    The magath also intrigued him. He had never seen, much less fought a magath and although he didn't like the seeming unpredictability of the spirit, he was eager to put himself to the test...

Micheal really wasn't looking forward to fighting anything on the other side of the gauntlet if he could help it. But hearing from the description of what a magath actually was. It didn't seem talking it out was a valid choice.

"Lets just hope no magath are lurking in the hisil and it doesn't come to any blows with other spirits while we are there." Micheal said with barely disguised dread in his voice. Berating himself for neglecting to learn how to fight at all up to this point.
    Health [x][/][/][/][][][]
    WP[*][*][*][*][*]
    Essence: 4
    Form: human

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah can only give Micheal an interesting grin. "I think we would be lucky if that was the only one. Additionally we have not... pacified? the Hisil yet. That was the plan last time and it went a tad south." His focus shifts to Gamba.

"Right sorry the new new guy. This is Gamba in case I have failed to mention that like I think I have."

Kevin Swift

PRE

"Nice to meet you, Gamba." Kevin says, nodding towards the one guy he hadn't been able to put a name to. "I'm Kevin, Kevin Swift." The blond Itheaur says as way of introduction, a slight goofy grin on his face.

"Thats reassuring." Micheal said in a sarcastic tone. "Remind me to get my hands on a sharp knife or some other weapon if I survive this hunt."
    As the alpha pointed out the other new guy he held out his hand for a handshake. "I'm Micheal brown, nice to meet you."
    Health [x][/][/][/][][][]
    WP[*][*][*][*][*]
    Essence: 4
    Form: human

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last