Ended
Watch

An Unexpected Offer (Private)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    E
    Ebon Reaper

As much as he had expected that question, Ricardo didn't really want to answer it. Then again, he didn't have much of a choice. If he wanted Daniella in his Coterie he would have to be honest with her. "One of the members left because of religious differences. Her ideas about the Circle did not fit with our goals." That was probably more than enough about Nao. "As for Notary Hazelton, she did not provide me a reason for her departure." It was obvious that the Mexican Lord missed her. "I still adhere to the same goals and I am looking for new members who would as well. Do those sound like worthwhile goals to you?" Externally, the Hispanic Ventrue patiently waits for her reply. Internally, he was nervous once again. He had just spilled a good amount of information.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Hearing that Jennifer had left saddened Daniella, she had enjoyed her company. “I am sorry to hear of Madam Notary Hazeltons departure.” She said, her tone sincere, “I only wish her luck, and that perhaps she will return one day.” She didn’t have much to offer on the other one leaving, not really knowing who she was, or what her situation was, so she remains quiet on the matter. “Thank you for sharing that information with me.” She adds, “Those are indeed worthy goals, and ones I feel I strive for."
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

E
    Ebon Reaper

The Hispanic Ventrue gave a sad nod as Daniella talked about Jen's departure. That still made him sad and he didn't particularly want to talk about it. "As do I, Madam Sage."

Then he moved back to the business at hand. "Since we share the same goals, would you be interested in joining forces, or do you need more time to consider it?" The Mexican Lord asked cautiously. "If you were to join, we could then work together to find one or to more Kindred to round out our group." Hopefully, she understood that he was looking for a partner, not another lord or vassal.

OOC

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She takes a moment to consider this offer; she didn’t think she would need time to make her decision. She enjoyed working with Ricardo, and he had worked hard to establish himself within the Domain. Her face is thoughtful, “I cannot help but wonder why you chose to offer me this opportunity.” She says. “But I agree, we do share the same goals, and I would be honored to join forces.”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

E
    Ebon Reaper

"I think we work well together, and we have both come a long way since arriving in the Domain." When she accepts, the Mexican Lord offers a handshake to seal the deal. "To working together." Teniendo en cuenta los ultimas dos mujeres de mi clica, Ojala que lleguemos a trabajar juntos mαs de setenta dos dνas.

Translation

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Nodding her head in agreement, "I can't help but agree with those reasons." It was true, they had both come a long way. When he offers his hand for a handshake, she accepts it, a genuine smile on her face, "To working together." she had a feeling with how well they worked together, that this would be successful.

E
    Ebon Reaper

Shall we end the scene here?

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Seems like a good ending point

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.