Ended
Watch

An Unexpected Offer (Private)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    E
    Ebon Reaper

For this meeting, Ricardo was dressed in his good suit. He did his best to appear calm and composed, although on the inside he was anything but. Right now, all he could do was wait. The Mexican Lord had already done all of his thinking and consideration.

Like this, but with longer hair

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella made her way into Avalon, right on time. She wore one of her red dresses this evening, her favorite necklace and had her hair down. Making her way toward Ricardo, she smiled, “Mister Deputy Rodriguez, good evening.” She says with a bow of her head, not sure if the meeting was Domain related or not, she erred on the side of caution with titles. "If you don't mind my saying, that suit is quite becoming on you." her tone nothing but sincere.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

E
    Ebon Reaper

"Good evening to you as well Madam Bailiff Sage." The Mexican Lord began by mirroring her greeting. "Thank you. As usual, you are impeccably dressed." Women in this country are so sensitive about their appearances. Talking about them is almost as dangerous as playing Kindred politics. "May I ask you a personal question?" Ricardo was the type of guy who would almost always go right to the point. In this case, that point was directly connected to how she responded to this question and the next one.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Her smile widens, “Thank you, I hope you have been well.”

She was a little surprised by his question, and had not been expecting it. “Of course.” She answers, and felt comfortable enough with the Lord to provide him with an honest answer.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

E
    Ebon Reaper

And so it begins. "Ms. Sage, are you currently a member of a Coterie or are you trying to found or join one?" Although it might be obvious where this was going, Ricardo was still going to take every necessary step in order.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Well, this was unexpected, she thinks. It takes her a moment to answer, “I am not currently in one, nor am I trying to create one. The subject has only been brought up once, and I was not actually asked to join, it was simply a discussion.” She replies, “Though I would say I am open to the idea of joining one, should the right one present itself.” She says thoughtfully. She knew there were different Coteries in Kindred Society, it was a matter of finding one that fit her.

E
    Ebon Reaper

The Hispanic Lord then moves on to the next logical question, "Would you be interested in joining Los Tigres?" Ricardo waits for her reply, doing his best not to seem to eager.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

If she was surprised by his first question, she is more surprised by his second, and it takes her a moment to think. “I have to be honest, this is an unexpected conversation.” She says, her mind working at different thoughts, “I am interested, though I would like to hear more about Los Tigres.”

E
    Ebon Reaper

The Mexican Lord nodded in agreement when she told him it was unexpected. That meant he hadn't been completely obvious. He did smile when she said that she was interested. "Los Tigres was originally formed as a group to defend one another. However, that quickly changed into a defense of the entire Domain. We also did or best to help each other advance in the City and in the First Estate." The Hispanic Ventrue pauses a moment, a little uncomfortable with the next part. "Unfortunately, I'm the only one of them left." He didn't know for sure where either of them were, but at least one had probably met the Final Death already.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Her brow furrowed, “I am sorry to hear you are the only one left. If I may ask a question, why did the others leave?” she asks. It was odd that the rest had left, and she wondered if that was a sign, or just bad luck. Her smile appears again, “Does Los Tigres still adhere to the same goals?”

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.