Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Ginger Elizabeths

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    k
    kimura

After a rather uneventful past few days of still getting use to her new job, getting registered for her classes, and meeting the Mysterium Hierophant, Kiko's mind was on one thing... Sugar. Her generally energetic self was getting slightly worn down by the various things she'd been doing with her time since coming to Sacramento and one thing she'd actually not done was to take some time for herself. To remedy this she decided to try Ginger Elizabeth since many of the people she'd dealt with had recommended the place.

The young woman headed into the establishment wearing [ http://zwz.cz/Obrazky/live%20ppl/miku_ishida_06_1.jpg ] as she looked around at the delectable treats and grinned like the proverbial cat who ate the canary "Oh dear heavens, I am in paradise or my second paradise" giggling musically she stood with her arms clasp at her wrists behind her back bounding on sandal clad feet as if listening to some unheard song around her.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus enters the chocolate shop on a whim, glancing around. It wouldn't be bad to have some sweets around, maybe as a present for Josh and Triquetra. Not that it would stop him from eating a few himself. He doesn't seem to pay Kiko much attention, but as he brushes past, she can feel her unseen senses trigger.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne wanders into the chocolate shop. Intent on satisfying an urge she's had since she woke up. Noticing Animus Ariadne freezes for a moment before walking up to the Heirarch. Making sure that he can see and hear her before she gets close. Mizu goes unnoticed as well, though Ariadne will trigger her unseen sense as well.

k
    kimura

Kiko finished placing her order as that 'something' in the area peeked her awareness. Blinking a little as she tensed up looking around both with curiosity as well as at little worrisome "Huh.. I wonder..."

Taking note of the very beautiful and handsome lady and gentleman who passed her a moment or so before her curiosity was piqued but for now she was content to simply watch and try to figure out what might have gotten her attention

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus glances toward the new arrival with surprise, the displays of chocolate momentarily forgotten. "I wasn't quite expecting a familiar face. Everything going okay?"

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Same old same old." Ariadne replies with a shake of her head. "Some deals should be closing soon so that's good. It will make things calmer at the office." Blue eyes glance at the other women in the store who is watching Ariadne and Animus. They shift back to Animus rapidly.

"How are you doing?"

k
    kimura

Noticing she was well staring, she felt her cheeks began to turn red with embarrassment as she turned to the counter to acquire her hot chocolate and small bag of other chocolate confectionery bliss.

"Heavens Kiko don't stare it's rude" she shook her head as if scolding herself, which she was rather harshly, before slightly bowing her head slightly to the couple ::yes they're a couple, have to be a couple. Though what made me all tingly, come on Kiko your a smart girl... think::

Turning her attention back to the area as she slightly massaged the stone pendent she wore around her neck as she calmed her mind closing her eyes forming the imago in her minds eye allowing her to see the unseen

Spirit Sight
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-06-10 09:05:09 Kiko rolls 7 to to Spirit Sight [Mage Sight] (10 Again) 2, 4, 10, 1, 4, 3, 6, 2 1 success

Opening her eyes once again as she breathed out her will into reality she looked around slowly taking everything in.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Thyrsus glances at his scarred arm, as if expecting something else to be there. Soon, soon. "I'm doing well enough. Feel like some of the craziness in my lie may be finally starting to blow over."

Anything further he might have added evaporates as a wisp of spellcraft catches his eye. Animus is silent for a moment, forcing his body not to react to the sudden change. Best not to do anything that would leave the Sleepers to wonder. Finally, after a suitable pause, he glances over to Kiko, walking up to her with no doubt that Ariadne would follow. "You're new around here, aren't you? How has the place been treating you?"

k
    kimura

Blinking at the proverbial 'glow' she seemed to be seeing, as well as the lack of spiritual presences made Kiko gasp as Animus spoke to her her cheeks went bright red as she composed herself as best she could before nodding her head slowly Yes Sir, I am both new to town and the sights and sounds as well as good food have been a nice welcome change" smiling shyly as she took a sip of her hot chocolate

"You're both welcome to have a seat with me if you like, I might be new to the area but I do know my manners" as she eyed nervously the pair "I'm Kiko... Sir, Ma'am nice to meet you"

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Ariadne turns slowly with a raised eyebrow as a spell goes off in her peripheral vision. How the hell She relaxes however as Animus walks over to and greets the apparent mage nicely. Ariadne then walks over to join them. Giving the Heirarch a small nod to signify she heard his comment Ariadne looks at this new mage.

"Ariadne" Replies the red head with a calm smile. "It is nice to meet you as well." Ariadne pulls another chair over for herself before sitting down into it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.