Ended
Watch
21 - 29
DISPLAYED
Ginger Elizabeths

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    k
    kimura

giggling musically she nodded her head "yes dying is rather depressing because until your return you have to deal with noisy relatives and such asking you all sorta weird questions"

The she blinked at Animus' remark "I... have no idea they were going through anything bad" she looked between the pair entirely confused "perhaps I might can help or something? I mean it won't hurt to ask ... right?"

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Hmmm just introduce yourself gently..." Ariadne laughs quietly. "I'm not sure if I'm allowed back there now."

A hand waves. "Nothing for you to worry about, a group I was with just made a poor impression."

Sooo thyrsus bookie? works. I wonder if she can grow claws too.....

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Thyrsus frowns slightly at Ariadne's comment, eyes growing distant and troubled.

After a moment, he shakes his head, refocusing on Kiko. "Yeah, that's probably a good idea, both the asking, and being gentle about it. But I'm sure you'll be fine."

k
    kimura

Kiko took the advice to heart as she nodded her head as her own eyes going distant as she looked down from the pair at the remaining chocolate pieces and folded them up holding the container between her hands thinking a moment before that distant look about her came back to the here and now.

Her eyes finally rest on Ariadne as she spoke softly, a hint of odd curiosity in her voice "Why are you not allowed back at a Bookstore? You do not look like the type that would dislike a good book or two." She was new and that was a flaw, it always was, a dangerous one at that.

"Well I like people and like helping people so if you need anything, while it's only the library, feel free to ask. I still don't know all the people there or recommending any good books save for Herbie Brennan's "The Atlantis Enigma","Martian Genesis", and "Death the Great Mystery of Life" are excellent reads and I happily can say I own hardback signed copies of each" trying to get the tone a bit brighter again as was her nature to do so, with a small smile.

k
    kimura

"I believe it is time I took my leave" her cheery demeanor changing almost abruptly as if something was suddenly nagging at the back of her mind as she ended the second sight taking a deep breath blowing out negativity.

"Perhaps we shall meet each other again Mr. Animus, Ms. Ariadne. Until then I wish you both well. Stay safe because who knows what sort of people walk the streets holding a gesture of friendship in one hand and a blade in the other. I seen it many times elsewhere and perhaps this is where I am needed the most now, only time will tell."

With that Kiko stood up and bowed her head politely to the other Willworkers before looking one final time at them handing them a small simple card with her cell phone number on it and "Kiko" written in calligraphy "Be well" she handed Ariadne the last few pieces of dark chocolate wrapped up "I was taught to leave a gift when meeting someone knew, share them between yourselves. Sir, Miss"

Standing straight with an odd look in her eyes, one perhaps might take it as focused, she headed out of the establishment stopping just outside to put on a pair of sunglasses as she looked up at the sky a moment before turning left to head down the sidewalk.

**Kiko has left the scene**

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"I.., bye?" Ariadne says to the back of Kiko's head as she disappears from the shop. She looks back at Animus.

"Did I say something wrong?" She asks in reply to the Heirarch's frown. A hand placing the chocolates back on the table and picking up a card with Kiko's number on it.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Thyrsus shakes his head. "Just ... bad memories. I need to actually get something while I'm here, and then maybe it would be best if we both head out." After taking a look at the card, he inputs the number into his phone.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"Ok" Ariadne replies neutrally, wanting to ask what and why but stopping herself. Looking down at the table she grabs half of the chocolates that Kiko left and pockets them. She wanders over to the chocolates on display and browses briefly. "Hope you have a good day." She says to Animus before leaving.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus buys a box to take home before leaving.

End scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.