Ended
Watch

Front and Centre

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    I
    Irina

Certainly then, one of the things they must attempt to discover is if a nosy maid had seen anything and been compelled into silence by fear. It was a possibility, and one that must be be confirmed sooner rather than later. The last thing they needed was a terrified Kine running around, yelling about how monsters had turned to dust in a hotel suite.

Surely though, a report like that would have been heard already? Unless witnesses had already been silenced. Clearly whoever had committed the crimes had no compunctions about murder.

The Haunt nodded, awaiting the Deputies response to Swift's questions. Good, insightful questions. Clearly, they were in good company.

"I assume that... is where I come... in," The Haunt murmured softly to the latter comment, acknowledging the brain as well as brawn that she could offer.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max remains silent as Swift speaks, then looks to the other Doctor as she speaks. He wasn't in the mood for idle conjecture; he'd rather wait until they were at the scene of the crime before trying to formulate questions and possibilities.*

I think it's best we wait until we get to the hotel and have a chance to look around before we start trying to figure this all out. We'll have many of our questions answered by simply being there; and any evidence we collect is sure to raise new mysteries...

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor listened to Swift's questions, but did not answer them yet. A faint smile twitched at his lips.

"As I said, Dr. Swift. We are not assuming anything. That is why I specifically asked that Mr. Heinz accompany us on this investigation. It is easy to fake to the eyes perhaps. But the Sight sees what has been done."

He nodded to Dr. Powell.

"You should be able to assess the blood spatter involved, I think. Regardless. Time is wasting. If there are no more questions, we will head to the address provided by Reeve Greyson."

And there we shall find who dared to raise their hand to this city.

Dr. Swift nods, letting his silence denote his readiness to attend to the scene. Good! I had hoped we'd have the ability to pick up some of those details the Shadows so love, but I didn't want to hold out for it. Clearly this is group has been selected carefully. A small smile touches his lips a the thoughts as he readies himself to travel.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Great, no pressure there... Max thinks to himself. He simply nods his head to the Bishop, signalling his readiness to depart for the murder scene.*

I
    Irina

Josephine simply shook her head, and there was a quiet eagerness to begin the investigation.  It had been some time since she had gotten her teeth into something juicy.

"I... believe we are... ready,"
    she stated softly.

S
    Steven

Good Scene Everyone.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.