Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Vincent & Toby

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    B
    Beej

Reverb arrived early at the bookstore, as usual. It had been drilled into by his parents. Ordinarly people of a certain class were to be fashionable late, except when you were a teenage. In that case you were to be constantly vigilant of the time and it was and Heaven help you if you were two minutes past curfew. So now the Awakened was keenly aware of time, even when he was supposed to act like it didn't matter to him.

Dressed in a blue Dodger hat, grey and blue Dodgers jersey and blue jeans, the young mage definetly looked like 'that guy.' Availing himself of the extra time, he sat down with an ice-tea and sifted through resumes on his ipad. October..hmm probably a girl. People named for months and seasons were always hot chicks. April ONeil? Hot. Autumn the dorm RA, way hot. June, my music tutor? Smoke'n in that 'I'm artist and in-tune with the human soul and might fall for a musican.' I should really look to see whatever happened to her... he muses.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Toby makes her way into the bookstore, pausing long enough to scan the room, her eyes coming to rest on Reverb. She makes her way towards his table, “Mr. Royce? I’m October.” she says with a smile. Dressed casually for the meeting, she wore a simple black fitted t shirt and a pair of jeans, her hair fell in waves around her shoulders.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

B
    Beej

God god, hot month. he thinks. Standing up he offers his hand and gestures to the seat across from him with the other. "Nnice to me.meet you Ms Daa.venp...port. Please cc.call me Vvvin..Vincent. Th.thank you for meeting wwa..with me."

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

+1
    SL
    PRE

She accepts his hand with a firm but gentle shake, then sits down. “You as well, and please call me October or Toby.” Using her last name made her feel like she should be at work. “You are most welcome! Sounds like you are new to the area, have you been here long?” she asks with interest.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

B
    Beej

"Oh. I m.moved here aba.about a m..month ago ff..from San.ta Ba.ba.barbara. Sort.ta of seeing wh.where things ta.ta...take me." Technically Clayton had sent him packing to sink or swing, but Vincent didn't see a reason to mention that to pretty lady. "Lu.looking ta.to see what I ca.could do wa.while I'm here." The mage concentrates on forcing his face not to contort too much when he catches on a word. "A.and to see wha..whats lurking in my ba.ba.backyard after ah..all I sa.saw in the Meh..Med."

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

+1
    SL
    PRE

She listens, and a friendly smile appears on her face, “I hope you have been enjoying Sacramento! Santa Barbara? A beautiful city, though I have only been there a few times, I did enjoy it.” There was a slight glimmer to her eyes as she talks, “So what have you been doing for fun?”

B
    Beej

Vincent rubs cheek and smiles a little. "Mostly st.studying the mu.mu.music scene. Ss.sound is my ba.ba.ba.bag so to speak. A.a.and I sort have a theory ra..ralated to mu.music I'm...ex.sp.spanding on." The mage's pause sounds like his looking for the right word rather than a stutter. "Ba.beyond mu.mu...messing around wa.wa.with music? Ra.reading, re..re.reseach..I'm na.not really wa.working right na.na....now so so so I just go wa.where my mood st.st..strikes me. Ha.how about you? Wa.wa.what is tha.th.tha.th.there to do in Ss..Sacto?"

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Are you a musician?” she asks with curiosity. “Unfortunately, I’ve never been able to master playing an instrument.” She says with a grin and a shrug. “Me? Well, I’m usually working, and it has been consuming my time. But, I’ve been making an effort to take time off. There is a lot to do here, between the night life and the outdoors, there is a little bit of something for everyone!” tucking a piece of hair behind her ear, “Have you had a chance to meet with anyone else from our community?” she asks, wondering if he had meet with his Councilor yet.

B
    Beej

Reverb shrugs. "A bit. Mm.music always been easy, its ja.just ta.ta.time ordered by sa.sa.sound." He wasn't exactly sold on just how great the night life was in Sacto. Sure it was good, but compared to LA? And everything he got up to with UCSB in his back yard? "Besides Lux and Fa.Fa Fours? No. They pa.pa.pointed me toward ya.you. I.I.I've been meaning to.to.to meet with the He.Herald. Sort of ga.got side tra.tracked with sa.some of my sta.stuff and fa.fa.faamily sta.stuff."

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

+1
    SL
    PRE

She thinks a moment on sound being ordered by Time, the thought made her smile, was there anything Time could not do, she muses. “I’m more than happy to help in any way I can.” She wonders if she should have rented one of the more private rooms, it made discussions so much easier. “I should see if I can get us one of the more private rooms, and we can talk more freely.” She was about to stand, but pauses, “If that's ok with you?” she asks, not wanting to assume anything.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.