Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1205) James, Chris and Ricardo

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    E
    Ebon Reaper

The Mexican Lord inclined his head to Jim. "Good evening to you as well Mr. Calloway. I am doing quite well, how about you?" The smile is returned, and a handshake is offered. This was still a large public gathering, even if it wasn't an official Court.

Although Ricardo doesn't offer Chris as warm a greeting, he is still formal and polite with the man. "Good evening Mr. Wooding. You are not disturbing any official business, so feel free to join us." Part of being Invictus was being polite no matter what.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'Thank you Deputy Rodriguez.' Chris bows his head to the official. Then he smiles to James, wondering if the man would have told Ricardo about their Coterie.

For some reason, so Chris heard, the Mexican still couldn't trust him even to a level of working together. Would that still be because of that pathetic Nao Zhong?
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

James happily accepted the Deputy's handshake with a smile. "I'm very well, Deputy -- if I may be permitted to say, sir, you are looking very sharp this evening." It had to be said. Something about Ricardo was different tonight. His tone was respectful, and certainly not flirtateous - it was complimentary, without sounding like Jim wanted some Spanish heat.

As Chris arrived, James looked over to the Shadow and said, "Ah! Mr. Wooding, good to see you." He grinned at his friend and stood such that they were in a little triangle, not wishing to box either the Deputy or his coteriemate out.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Sorry, Chris hasn't heard anything lately about whether Mexicans trust him or not. My bad, let's continue naturally
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

E
    Ebon Reaper

"Thank you very much Mr. Calloway." It was always nice when people noticed the ... difference. Still, Ricardo didn't really want to talk about his makeover too much. The Hispanic Ventrue considered other subjects, especially ones where he could include Chris in the conversation. "Vala Wooding, would you or any one in your organization happen to know about Aztec mythology?" He asked curiously. Although he had heard some storied from his Sire, that man wasn't the most reliable of sources.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Uh well, not specifically as far as I know, no one mentioned it ever.' Chris gives this quick answer and then thinks about what he knows himself. He came across a few things in his life and unlife. 'I must say that due to my interest in the Chichen Itza, the Mayan building, I read some things about... Quetzal... coatl, the feathered serpent god of something.' He smiles, probably pronouncing the Aztec name wrong. At least it is clear that there is some information in the Vala's head. 'I also did some research once about the deities of birth and fertility in different cultures, including the Aztec.'

He quickly glances through Court to see who is here. 'I could ask my fellow Acolytes about it, or dig some deeper in my own mind when I have the time. Is there something you wish to know?' As always, the young Mekhet is eager to help.

Well, best get down to business. Better start with James and Mr. Rodriguez.

Zach makes his way over to the pair, and speaks when the conversation allows.
    "Good evening, Mr. Calloway, Deputy Rodriguez. I trust court finds you well?"
    As Zach (@AlphaStrike ) makes his way to their group, Jim turns his head to the man speaking to them. He had seen this one once before, at the Gangrel clan meeting. Given that the young Invictus Gangrel had not greeted Chris, James assumed he had not yet had the chance to meet the Vala of the Woven Circle.

He was very slightly annoyed at the interruption, his naturally powerful Beast surging against the other Gangrel's puny Blood, but as always, the Taifa kept a Civilized face on, flashing a small smile of recognition to the Savage. But, as was right, he would allow the Deputy to lead the way; this was an Invictus Court official in conversation with two members of the Domain. If Zachary required correction, he had no doubt Ricardo Rodriguez would deliver it. Hell, Jim wasn't even Invictus and he had received polite and effective education from the Mexican Lord in the past, when first they had met and he had bumbled the Hispanic fighter's name. Reyes. Rodriguez. He wouldn't make the mistake twice.

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2
    (quietly stares, speaks calmly)

OOC

Zach nods respectfully to his clan brother and gives a polite bow to the deputy of the domain, both of whom he had met on nights previous, but the third he had not been introduced to. He held out his free hand to the mystery man.

"Zach Griffiths. A pleasure, Mr......"

Zach waits for the mystery man's reply.
    Zach Griffiths Invictus Gangrel
    BP 1 Presence 2 (quiet and calm)
    [Center]"Zachary speaking" [I][COLOR="#009900"]Zachary thinking[????????
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

E
    Ebon Reaper

"I would appreciate if you would do that for me, Mr. Wooding. I mostly wanted to compare the fragmented oral traditions I heard with other sources." By "oral traditions" Ricardo, of course, meant the insane ramblings of his Sire and other like minded Kindred.

If Ricardo expected one thing from all members of the First Estate, it was politeness. However, he had learned about the subtle corrections that were favored here. Turning to Chris, the Mexican Lord began: "Mr Wooding, this is Mr Griffiths of the First Estate." Turning to Zach, he continued: "Mr Griffiths, this is Mr Wooding, Vala of the Crone." Not knowing how the Circle's hierarchy or titles worked, Ricardo used a framework familiar to him.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'It certainly sounds interesting.' Chris nods again, then turns around when another Beast not only comes closer but suddenly stands next to them and starts speaking. Blink blink. 'I deem it most possible that with some knowledge together, we will surely find useful answers.' And the Vala needs to speak with David anyway, another reason is a good motivation to actually start doing things.

When "the mystery man" sees an extended hand and hears Ricardo starting an introduction, the mystery man accepts the hand to shake it after the Deputy reveals his true identity. 'Nice to meet you Mr Griffiths!'

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.