Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
That Bar Up North (private)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    N
    Neil Kingsley

A BMW i8 Spyder flew beneath the city streetlights. Top down, its driver's squinty eyes tracked the road's hazards, the engine purring as the driver approached the Avalon Nightclub. Wearing black dress pants with a matching black dress shirt and his crimson tie, Kingsley looked about as good as he could get. And he only carried one gun, well-concealed magically and mundanely. What a concept.

It was Friday night, and the usual crowd was slowly growing in the club's area, women in dresses and skanky outfits, looking to just dance, and men who were there to prey on them. Other nights, Neil might be preying among them. But tonight, there was simply one person that Neil Kingsley was looking for.

Sending a quick text message to Catherine Keyes when he stopped at a red light. I'll be pulling in in a moment, if you'd care to meet me. -NK

The BMW Z4

Catherine Keyes

PRE

The Bard had been mulling about in Avalon, keeping to the above ground areas, her skin pink with vitae. But it wasn’t like she was going to snack on this crowd, one didn’t want to run foul of the law. Especially if you knew who (or what) enforced it.

That did not stop her from playing with the food. And one Leather and canvas clad vampire did like to play, but the Avalon was just a little too high-class for some of the usual hunt she did, not that she could there anyway. So her normal slide-up routine was destined to fail, and that was when the ever so slight buzz of a text being received worked it’s way through her skirt.

She checked it before sliding the phone back into it’s normal hold place and heading out to meet the other Mekhet.

Her short hair tousled slightly, an the knee length pleated canvas skirt that matched perfectly fine with the one shoulder leather corset and black boots. I look like someone who walked out of the pulps. she thought to herself, It is strange how history repeats itself.

Now there was a thought that pulled the smile off her face for a moment as she scanned the sidewalk for Neil.

N
    Neil Kingsley

The sharp-eyed Mekhet caught sight of Keyes as he pulled in front of the Avalon in the BMW Z4. A small smile on his face as he pulled in in front of her, he said. "Good evening, Miss Keyes..."

The passenger door opened upward, an obvious invitation for her to join him.

Perhaps such a vehicle was unexpected. Neil was such a quiet man. Then again, Kingsley believed it wise to speak softly and carry a big shtick.

Catherine Keyes

PRE

Car....

She blinked at the smooth lines of it, Nice, Modern...I thought these were set for production in 2015....oh. Her head shifted back a slight bit at the surprise of the car before sliding into front seat under the vertical door.

“Good Evening, Mr. Kingsley.” she said as the door lowered itself, her brown eyes following it’s motion. “I was starting to think you forgot.” she said with a slight wink as she ignored the looks that the car was getting. Who cared if her leather and canvas didn’t exactly match, she wasn’t expecting this type of car.

N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil waited until Catherine's door was shut and put his foot on the accelerator, zipping them away from the Avalon in the convertable. The night air was warm -- summery, almost. "Good evening, Ms. Keyes," he replied as they got up to speed, heading toward Citrus Heights. "So soon? I believe I was right on time." He slowed as he approached a red light, just enough to catch the green and not loose too much speed by having to do a full stop.

"I hope your week went well?" Dextrous hands and twitch reflexes kept the car in very nice control as he took a corner.

Catherine Keyes

PRE

She gave her cousin a sidelong glance as she buckled the seatbelt out of habit, “Again, yes it is a good evening. And you were three minutes late.” she said with a slight tilt of the head up before turning to look out the window.

“Well enough for a new comer, I’m still slowly figuring out the boundary lines. it just means I have to spend more time in the Avalon looking at maps.” She shrugs, “Yourself?”

N
    Neil Kingsley

The assassin simply smirked at her reply, accelerating around another curve. "It went well enough," he said non-commitally, as if his week was decent. "Highlights included a night at the shooting range with a capable shooter, and of course, our lovely chance meeting at the Reverence." Smirk became smile for just a moment before resolving as Neil pulled the car into the oncoming lane to avoid someone pulling out from the side.

Whoosh. Whoosh. Whoosh. As the Z4 passed parked cars, the sounds went on and on. "There was plenty of work to be done, as well. I patrol this area when I can to get a good handle of it. There is something to be said for... learning by doing."

Catherine Keyes

PRE

“I can attest to that,” she said as her eyes traveled over the blur that was outside the window. “That is learning by doing, it is all that I seem capable of, unless some form of story likes it all out....and even then.” She trailed off into silence for a moment, apparently lost in her thoughts.

“So you have been in and around Citrus Heights then?” The question hung in the air emphasized only slightly by the sound of wind, she guessed the answer, he had given it already. But some questions were better asked to make sure. “And where exactly are we going?”

N
    Neil Kingsley

He looked over slyly with a little squinty-eyed glance. "Yes, I have... and I thought I would offer two options." He came to a stop at a stop sign, heading north. "Turning left, there is a bar that happens to be fairly good for a little bit of discrete feeding, if you're of a mood for... tapas." Smirk. His head turned right, and he said, "And to the right is a fairly nice drive, and Lake Folsom, which is probably one of the most picturesque sights in the entire city."

The choice was squarely hers. While the lake was not technically in Citrus Heights, it was the closest tenurial domain to the body of water and would allow her a chance to see the district in a long drive.

Catherine Keyes

PRE

She ran her tongue along her upper lip carefully at the sound of food, before drawing it back into her mouth to touch the sharp tip of her fang. Her fingers found their way to her lips, “Well you did pick me up in the middle of His Majesty’s Rack, and I am not completely satisfied, perhaps that bar of yours should be the first stop.” she said her voice shifting to the slightest purr.

“I would like to see the Lake though, however, your speak of sustenance seems to have evoked a reaction.” She could hear the feathers in her ears.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.