Ended
Watch

Envoking Rite of Healing

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin was in the basement, waiting for Jeremiah to arrive. He isn't sure if Nieves is going to show either. I can't believe that it happened... Damn, we have such a mess to clean up in the Shadow. He thinks, closing his eyes, waiting for his pack mates to arrive.

It had been rather painful to walk up the stairs to use the bathroom and to grab food from the kitchen. He pretty much camped out in the living room since coming home to the house. It had ached so much on his back that he's been sleeping on his stomach. He hasn't even bothered to try and put cloths one nor has he manages to put on any bandages. He's been wearing a blanket about his body to cover himself. He had trouble taking off his previous set of cloths, in the end, he had to use a knife to get them off his body.

And so he rests on the floor of the basement, on his stomach with the blanket it under him. His head resting on his arms. Maybe I should have grabbed a pillow become coming down...

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Walking in the front door the first thing Jeremiah smells is blood. Looking around quickly he finds the discarded clothing. Finding a blanket missing Jeremiah pauses only long enough in the kitchen to throw several pounds worth of meat into the refrigerator before heading for the basement and its locus.

He hits on the door before going down the stairs.

"fuck Kevin? Holy shit."
    Jeremiah rushes to his packmate but doesn't touch him. "What the hell happened...."

Kevin Swift

PRE

Some how, Kevin had almost drifted off despite the pain that comes from his ruined back. "Well, you weren't the only one to go Kuruth. I tried to talk Nieves down and, well, I likely should have stuck to running the hell out of her presense. I'm not sure how I managed to get away, but given that I'm alive..." The blond explains to Jeremiah.

Whincing, he moves to sit up, which causes him to just hiss and gasp at jarring his seemingly fresh wounds. "How bad does it look? I haven't bothered to find a mirror." The blond Itheaur asks his Alpha.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"Shit"

"shit shit shit"
    Jeremiah almost turns to walk around but stops himself. "Ok ok..."

The Alpha leans in to looks at the Beta's wound. "Bad, though you are alive....so that leaves us time to work." He looks around briefly. "I'm going to have to find some clean water for this Rite." Then he looks back at Kevin. "Do you want anything first?"

Kevin Swift

PRE

"Water actually sounds like a good idea, could I please have a cup of it?" Kevin asks while mentally adding to himself, I'll just eat something after we're done. Have a shower or bath would get rid of the blood stains on my skin.

"Did I need to do anything to prepare?" He asks his Alpha. "Any particular place you need me to stand or sit?"

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"Alright. For now just stay there. Once I get back you are going to have to stand so I can clean all of the wounds. .. It will probably hurt..more.. But the Rite should help to heal you quickly." Other comments play through Jeremiah's head but he does not voice them.

"I'm going to get the water for you and the Rite and see if I can get hold of Nieves." Unless Kevin says something to stop him, Jeremiah will head up stays to get the water he needs and make a quick call to Nieves Vassagon before coming back down stairs.

PRE

OOC
    Nieves had been the first to return to the Den after the calamity that was the new Sworn's first hunt together. She was relieved when Jeremiah had arrived, battered but in one piece. When it was clear that Kevin hadn't shown up yet...well, Nieves feared the worst. She had the salty taste of blood in her mouth she remembered, her fingers raw, their knuckles popping but she healed quickly. She didn't know how to tell her Alpha the dark thoughts that crossed her mind when she tried to remember what had happened.

Nieves wore a oversized t-shirt and shorts today and had been holed up in Maria's old room, crying. But even that got old eventually, now just feeling dazed and numb. At the sound of Jeremiah moving around the house downstairs she reluctantly walked down the stairs, zombie-like and saw him picking up his phone.

"Who are you calling?" she asked, her voice hoarse and her eyes puffy. Clearly she hadn't realized that Kevin had returned. Also she didn't own a phone, couldn't pay for the thing.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"Nievss..." Jeremiah trails off as he realizes it is Nieves standing there. "You, it is good to see you are alive as well. Kevin is down by the locus. I am getting water for him and to work with the Rite I'm going to do. " Only after his speal does he notice the shape Nieves is in. For a moment he stiffens, unsure of what exactly to do. Or rather how to do it.

"Kevin is alive Nieves, sure he is pain but he is alive. We all are." He says finally, quietly.

Tears well up again despite her fighting against them, causing her face to strain, "He's...alive, gracias a dios..." she trails off and stumbles forward, relief and grief mixing inside her. She slumps against him, just needing someone to keep her standing, her head drooping against his chest. "I thought...I was sure I had..." she started but she didn't want to finish it. She didn't want to say how it was just like the first time, those men she killed, how revolting she had felt afterwards seeing the blood. She didn't want to say that she could never feel whole again because of it and what killing Kevin might have done to her, made her slip off the edge. So she just let the tears fall and speak for her.

A moment later she would pull away, "I'm sorry...I'm sorry about what happened...I should have...I don't know, I feel like I should have done something. Made him run...but he wouldn't run, he was worried about me...and I..." she trailed off again. Of course what she had done was fight Jeremiah off, another shameful act, even if he had given into the rage. "Perdóneme." The tough act was over. She was too exhausted for that, she didn't care how it made her look. She felt worse inside, like she had shamed her father's memory, what he had stood for and what he had taught her like throwing it back in his face.
    Translation

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"uh no es un problema?" Jeremiah replies hesitantly as he wraps an arm around Nieves. "I hope I said that right." He gives her a small squeeze. "I gave in first, it is my fault if anyone is to blame it is me." The pieces fell together quickly. Shit had really hit the fan. "That was the first time I ever gave into the wolf like that... thank you for doing what ever you did."

He laughs quietly and lowly. "I have never woken up hiding in the shadow of a shadow building in the hisil before. Sooooo that was new. But together, we three need to make sure that does not happen again."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last