Ended
Watch

Hourglass meets the Deacon

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Lux

PRE

"I appreciate the offer, and I'm glad that you're so willing to help, but at this point the only to do is wait while all of the pieces finish coming together. Gallows can give you a bit more details on what we're doing, but the Cryptopoly isn't our top concern, it's basically running itself while we observe. Also, as mention before, the best thing for you to do now is probably getting settled in the city and meeting others in the Consilium. Establishing yourself as one of the Citizens of the Consilium will not only help the Ladder's presence be felt, but it also puts you at a great position for gathering some information on what's happening in the Consilium and the other Orders," the Deacon explained.

"I'm not saying spy, but currently we have a lot of energy and attention focused inward on the Ladder, but we need more knowledge of the movement of the city. By the time we get our strength we're going to need to be able to know where to use it best. So enjoy being one new to the situation, use what that position offers, and immerse yourself in the community with your eyes and ears open. Does that make sense?"
    Lux; Obrimos, Silver Ladder Deacon (status currently 2), Health: Full, WP: Full, Mana: 0

"Oh, it makes perfect sense," the Enchantress smiles warmly before sweeping a hand towards the brownies with a chuckle. "Hence the baked goods. I tend to find the way to a person's heart is through their stomachs and help smoothe any upcoming interractions."

Hourglass fully believed this. She wanted friends not enemies.

"Is there anything else I can do today, Deacon? I plan on introducing myself to my Councillor as well as a couple of the city's Sentinels as soon as I can but if there is anyone else, I would love your input."

Lux

PRE

"Nothing that I can think of, and thank you again for the gift, I'll doubtlessly be enjoying them tonight. Also, I think your plan sounds good. I would recommend introducing yourself to Gallows and the others in the order, whose number I'll give you, but otherwise there's no one that pops into mind," Lux replied, pulling out a note pad and pen. She began writing out numbers and then handed the paper to the other Thearch.

OOC
    Lux; Obrimos, Silver Ladder Deacon (status currently 2), Health: Full, WP: Full, Mana: 0

Accepting the paper, Hourglass thanked Lux and stood, holding out a hand to the Deacon.

"You're more than welcome," the Enchantress replied regarding the muffins. "Thank you once again for seeing me. I understand it was short notice."

Lux

PRE

"Of course. If you need help with anything else, please let me know. I'm sure you'll have no trouble, though," Lux returned, standing and accepting the Acanthus' hand with a firm grip.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread