Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Charles nods his head in thanks for the complement,

"Again you are too kind Madame, However I must admit I too am interested to know how far I can go in the city."

He chuckles.

"If I may ask, where is this books store you frequent, perhaps I have been there as well? I think I have heard of the book you speak of, However I am not sure from where, and I fear I know nothing about it."

He continues wanting to hear more.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Smiling, “We passed it when we were walking. It is a place I found it while out walking my usual route, and it has a wide variety of books, and they are willing to order any book they don’t have. If you like, I can call you when I will be heading over there, and if you are free, you are more than welcome to join me.” She offers, “The author was recommended to me by a friend, and it is the first I have read, there are a few others I am eager to pick up. The Long Goodbye deals with a detective, who meets a drunk outside a club, and offers him a ride home, only to be called upon later to drive that man to the airport. But there is a catch, the drunk mans wife has been found murdered, and the detective is later arrested and questioned. It is a well written crime novel, but it also deals with the corruption of American society, more to the point, the rich society. It also deals with the feelings of being alienated and the basic human need for love and friendship. A great book to read, plenty of plot twists and interesting characters.” she says, realizing she got carried away again, "Guess you could say reading is another thing I am passionate about." she offers with a slight shrug. She was still trying to figure out why she felt flustered at her rambling, perhaps because it wasn't something she usually did? Whatever it was, it was both interesting and odd.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

"Very interesting, for some reason that reminds me of another book series that I have dabbled in called, Song of Ice and Fire. It is a medieval fantasy story, it is a story focusing around a kingdom divided against it self and political intrigue that goes on in it, it seems to have a very Shakespeare's Hamlet feeling about it, and it has actually become rather popular. there is even a show on the Television based on it now."

He adds rather enthusiastically,

"Perhaps one time she should get together again and share literature."

He chuckles, realizing that their list of things to do together was getting longer and longer with every time they meet.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

“I think I have heard of the series, and just hadn’t decided if I was going to read it or not. But if you say it has a feeling of Shakespeare, then I will definitely be reading it!” she replied. Though she wasn’t too interested in the television show, it had been experience that those rarely did the book justice.

Her face lights up, “That sounds like it would be a very pleasant evening.” She replies with a smile.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Charles smiles, glad that she liked the idea. He then looks around the room again.

"Is there anything else you wish to look at in this room, or shall we move on?"

he asks, There were many wonderful pieces here, however to Charles a majority of them were just loud.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She looks at him, smiling, seemly lost in thought for a few seconds before laughing softly, and glances around the room, "I don't see anything else that has caught my eye." she says returning her eyes to him, "And I am eager to see what else they have to offer, so yes, please, lets move on." she replies.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Charles pulls out his watch to check the time, another draw back to being kindred is that if you wish to go to places like museums you can only stay for so long before the place begins to close.

He frowns as he looks at the watch,

"Hmmm unfortunately, we may have to save the rest of our visit for another time, it would appear that museum will be closing soon."

He says genuinely disappointed, he was enjoying Daniella's company greatly.

He puts the watch away.

"Shall we make our way to the exist? I would hate to think what should happen if we are locked inside."

He says jokingly to relieve the disappointment.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She notices him looking at his watch, and frowns as well, but it looked more like a pout, but only for a brief moment. Knowing at some point the evening would have to end, “It’s too bad these places close so early, but I guess not everyone is a night owl.” She says with a sly smile. Nodding to him, “I would enjoy visiting here with you again, it was a wonderful evening.” She said, having found his take on art to be most interesting. She laughs, “I think they wouldn’t be too happy having people locked inside their museum, it is more than likely frowned upon.” She adds with a wink. Though she would be curious to see if she could break out of a place, it would present her with a new challenge. “Then we should be on our way.” She says with a gentle nod of her head.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

"Tonight has indeed been wonderful, we should get together again soon."

Charles replies a soft smile on his face.

"But yes, let's be on our way."

With that the two end their evening hand in hand, and Charles couldn't help but think that perhaps this was truly the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

OOC

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Seems like a good place to end

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread