1 - 10
DISPLAYED
A museum and two Kindred

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Crokcer Art Museum, one of the leading art museums in California, offers a wide variety of different collections. Among the exhibitions are collections of European, African, Asian and international ceramics. The current featured exhibition is Contemporary Glass.

The cool modern feel of the building's design with floor to ceiling windows allows plenty of natural light in which to view the international collection during the day. The entry area was vast with marbled styled tiles of charcoal gray and stark white walls reaching two stories high. Colors from other rooms played peek-a-boo through arched entryways which directed the flow of foot traffic with tantalizing promises of more surprises and pleasures around each corner. Daniella waits for Charles @wibblywobbly in the entry area, enjoying the architecture of the building. Her dress this evening was tan in color, with her long hair down and her skin had a healthy glow to it.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Charles arrives, Wearing a black suit and a black button down with the top button undone. He looked a little as though he was somewhat in thought as he entered, however as soon as he sees Daniella a big friendly smile spreads across his face.

"Madame Sage!"

He says overjoyed to see the Bailiff again, with arms open wide before bring them back together with a slight clapping sound.

"It is lovely to see you again! You look radiant as ever."

He adds sincerely, before stopping in front of her. He then bows with his head to her. Though he hated to admit it, she was still his superior and he would keep to bowing until told otherwise.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Her Beast sensed his approach before she did, snarling and pacing at the challenge. She turned her head and smiled as she soothed her Beast, “Good evening Mister Black.” She says as he approaches.

“Oh thank you!” she says with a bigger smile. “I do have to say, it is nice to see a gentleman wearing a suit, you wear it well.” She says with a nod of her head.

She will bow her head in return, “There is no need to be so formal this evening, please call me Daniella or Miss Sage.” She says with a sincere smile and a slight wave of her hand. After all, they were out to enjoy art and chat, no need to worry about titles and being formal.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Charles smiles and nods at offering.

"As you wish, Miss Sage,"

I would not feel right to call her by her first name, there was to much familiarity in that, they were not lovers, and this was a still a public place. Invictus or not, even back when he was still a boy and breathing was still a habit of his, first names were saved only for those with the closest of relationships.

"and thank you, I do try to look my best. Especially for those who I call friend."

He adds with sincerity. He liked the Bailiff, he found it easy to speak with her. Charles did not trust often, but he felt their association with each other could prove beneficial for both of them.

"So how have you been sense our last outing?"

He asks with genuine curiosity.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

When he mentioned calling her a friend, she wasn’t quite sure what to say at first. For Kindred, that was not a term used often, “I’m honored you feel you can call me a friend.” she says with a mixture of surprise and respect, a smile on her face.

“I’ve been well thank you. Meetings have been keeping me busy, so I have been looking forward to this evening. How about you?” it was nice to get out and just relax, well, as much as a Shadow could relax.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

"Well, lets just say I have been helping Mister Connery with some dirty work."

He chuckles, thinking back to the sewer and the Haunts they met there.

"I would like to think of it as a nice reminder, that I really should schedule a meeting with Miss. Donovan so that I may begin my project as soon as possible."

he chuckles again before adding,

"Anyway, shall we go in? I am very interested to see what the gallery has to offer."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Dirty work, she wonders what was going on, though she knew if she was meant to know about it, she would have been told. “I think it’s great you have been helping Mr Connery, I hope that has been going well.”

“I am sure you are eager to get that started! Have you had a chance to look at locations or anything?” she asks.

From her purse she pulls out a map of the museum and opens it, “It has a wide variety of displays and art from around the world!” she says with excitement, she was clearly looking forward to seeing the different pieces. “I wasn’t sure where to start, and figured we could just go room to room until something caught our eyes.”

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Charles nods as he looks at the map, the smile melts away for a moment as he ponders where they should begin.

"Perhaps we should start with something we are familiar with. Why don't we start with the European section, and then work our way around from there."

He suggests, as he thinks out loud.

He then looks up and the smile returns.

"As for finding locations for my project, I'm afraid not. I hesitate to do such a thing should Miss. Donovan reject the proposal. Of course I will have a descent amount knowledge before we meet, but I do not wish count my chickens before they're hatched, as the saying goes."

He says, the expression did not seem to fit right in his mouth, it felt very...folksy, but he could not think of a better analogy.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

“That sounds like a wonderful idea!” she says looking to Charles. She will then look at the location of the European Section and traces a finger along a path, “Looks like we are headed to the third floor. They also have the Asian and American Art up there as well."

“It never hurts to have a few locations in mind. But I understand what you are saying, I would hate to pick out the perfect place only to find out I couldn’t reside or build my business there. Though I hope you will keep me updated on your progress!”

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

"Of course I will keep you up to date with venture. You shall be first to know should the proposal be accepted!"

He Promises.

"Anyway let us not hesitate any further, Shall we make our way to exhibit? I shall let you lead considering you have the map."

He adds with a chuckle, and offers his arm for her to take.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread