Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Reeve) Office Hours 9

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

This Scene is open for anyone who wants or needs to stop in and see Conner for some reason

The Man in Gray sits behind his desk in his office. He has reviewed all of his notes for the day, and completed the rest of his work. So he sits there, reading a worn out copy of Game of Thrones.

"Cheyenne, open the door." Conner says without looking up.

The Ghoul complies, standing from her location on the sofa and opens the office door, Leaving it open for any visitors who may need a moment of the Reeve's time.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner continues his reading, not looking at his door to see if anyone had come to the door or not...

S
    Steven

Bump

A set of pale knuckles are rapped lightly on the open door, quietly announcing the presence of Daedalus Vathek. A strange sense of disquiet surrounds the fellow garbed in black cargo pants with leather patches amateurishly stitched over the knees. His torso was concealed with a heavy fur lined hoodie over a grey undershirt. A cheap wooden walking cane was gripped tightly within his left hand.

"Reeve Greyson" asked the voice, devoid of emotion "Do you have a moment?"

C
    Conner Greyson

The Reeve looks up from his desk, "May I help you Mister?" Conner let his sentance hang. He felt the beast of the man and knew his nature. The Feeling of Disquiet, that revealed even more.

Conner took stock of the man, and his cane. That would need to be addressed.

Daedalus seemed to consider the question for a moment, before answering with a quiet question of his own "Ah. Possibly. I am unfamiliar with Invictus domains, how would you prefer I address you, Reeve Greyson?" He asked, as he slowly moved into the room proper. The Haunt leaned hard on his cane, his steps careful and precise, as though the simple act of walking took most of his concentration.

His turned his face slightly so that his good eye was centered on the Mekhet, squinting as it constructed a blurred image of the Reeve.

"My name is Daedalus Vathek. I felt it prudent to present myself. I have skills that may be of use to this domain." He stated bluntly, jumping straight to the point of his visitation this evening

C
    Conner Greyson

"Reeve Greyson is both fine and appropriate." Conner says, "And what skills might those be Mister Vathek?" Conner asked.

So this is the blind nosferatu.

That explains the walking stick. Or the stake in plain sight.

I am aware...

The Morlock paused once more, taking a brief moment to phrase his answer.

"Ah. I have worked previously as an enforcer, and am proficient in such matters. If you find yourself in need of an additional body, I am able to assist, Reeve Greyson." He stated plainly, his voice as quiet as usual.

He had no love for violence, such concepts had left him not long after his sight first began to decay. But he refused to exist as a pariah on the edge of society, he would work for his blood, if allowed.

Reaching into one of the pockets of his hoodie, he withdrew a small piece of paper holding his mobile number. Moving forward slowly, he placed the number on the Reeve's desk. At such a distance he was better able to make out the Mekhet's features. As he moved back from the desk, he caught a glimpse of the book the Reeve had been reading. He turned his eye towards it fully, before nodding to himself.

"You have good taste."

C
    Conner Greyson

"Thank you." Conner says looking to the book on his desk. "So you are not completely blind then?" Conner asked not bothering to be gentle about this one's handicap. Conner has come to find those that have a handicap are not nearly as sensitive as those without think they are.

"I still have some vision in my right eye, a little less each week" he explained quietly. By his own guess he had a month, maybe two, left. It was not a verdict to inspire hope.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.