Ended
Watch
21 - 28
DISPLAYED
The Devil doesn't always wear Prada

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

"I got an interesting gossip, but there's some group from other departments working on that. I'll be watching them."

Raum looks at Triquetra as she talks about mazes. Ok, so we have Labyrinths and the person taking care of them. Good to know. But that means shes not new. Who the Pandemonium is that new person and why isn't she or he here?

Still, there are more important things to take care of. As so, Raum listens to Trique's report.

L

"Umm...they have recruitment posters. So they're not really hard to find. I just didn't want to investigate it alone. Because I'm a young woman, and not in a cheap horror movie." So investigating some creepy cult that may contain roue willworkers on her lonesome wasn't exactly high on her list of priorities. "Don't know what they're aiming for."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Ah cults. Those were always fun.

"Two show up with the lights off either a couple or two friends. The friends they'll try to separate, the couple they'll go after whoever they think is the dominating one in the relationship. Go in, act confused and hopeful. Find some meaning before the end-times. Where you would normally be skeptical or hostile, be confused. They love explaining themselves."

On some level, it disturbed Rose how similar the Guardian cults were to regular ones. But on the other hand, the system worked well.

"I just nominated myself didn't I."
    Rose sighs dejectedly. Fuck.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

An eyebrow raises over a blue eye as it shifts to look at Rose. Someone has had experience with all this.

"Possibly?" She lets it hang for a moment. "Unless anyone else wants to play? Though I do like the couple idea." The blue eyes shift back to Triquetra.

"I imagine you can handle yourself if things get messy? At least as long as no one else is cheating? Cheating makes things ugly and unpredictable."

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

"You think you two are enough for this? I may help at least with gathering more, let's say, personal info. And try use my contacts to give them some trouble." Raum finishes his ale. "Also, feel free to call me if there's some need for backup." He puts a calling card on the table. The way he put it says that people are supposed to remember this, but if someone wants to take it, he won't be protesting.

He turns to Ariadne. "You sure there are no other things that need to be done? I'd be happy to know what our bottom line has to be for this season. I'd know what to invest in."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"People seem to be taking care of things. Though as soon as we can I would like to get some help with adding better windows to our store front. That has been far to drafty lately."

Ariadne thinks for several moments.

"So two might not be enough but at the same time a big group showing up out of the blue could look sketchy. Unless we grease things in that regard."

Otto Cash

Mien

Mantle

@Shouldabeenadog @Lesingnon @Kelreth

OOC

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

lets close it, we can have a legit guardian meeting after consilium and hash out our new plans

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread