Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
The Devil doesn't always wear Prada

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

"Hi, Rose." Raum smiles and shakes his hand nevertheless, not caring for oil smell. He liked that guy, it'd be interesting to see if and how he changed in this half a year.

"Shame for the car. We're having a little random party since I'm coming back to the firm."
    He turns his head to Ariadne. "Speaking of which, when are be going to do some planning and decision making?"

L

Triquetra, eventually, wandered into the restaurant after receiving the text. And after a few seconds of looking around spotted her fellow Guardians. At which point she quickly snatches up the last remaining chair at the table...if anyone else was coming she certainly didn't want to be the one left standing. And making sure to get one before it was filled was so much simpler than trying to guilt-trip a guy into letting the ladies sit.

"So...I got a text?"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"At least this one didn't explode." Rose delivers with a sigh to Ariadne. Turning to Rosh he smiles, "Good to see you again, I see the transfer paperwork went through alright. Did you need help moving in?"
    So we are doing business meeting. I can do that.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Seeing Triquetra enter and make her way over Ariadne looks back at Raum but only after nodding in agreement with Rose.

"We could now as long as its nothing hot."

Ariadne smiles as Triquetra takes a seat. "Raum here was hoping to meet those of us still around now that he is back in town." She looks around the table. "And if no one disagrees we could go over some preliminary plans?"

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

It is rare for Raum to regret he's a ladies' man.

Oh, shit, why all Guardian chicks are so good looking? First Hawwala... wait, she doesn't count since she's so skillful in changing her appearances, then Vegas full of beautiful girls, and now Ariadne and that woman... My, life isn't going to be easy...

Raum stands up to welcome a newcomer with a smile. "Hello, sorry for such a short notice. I'm really happy you could come. We never met. I'm Raum," he introduces himself and if Triquetra reaches her hand, he shakes hands (not over the table, if possible) and sits down.

"Thanks, Rose, glad I can work with you. I didn't have any problems, I just have to meet some other people, re-establish my clients base, you know how it goes." He drinks a bit of his ale.

"About planning, I didn't mean to do it particularly now," he says to Ariadne, "but I'm ok if you all are ok with that. Nice to see there's some business-plan."

L

"Oh," Triquetra accepts the offered handshake. "So, umm...nice to meet you."

Her head tilts slightly to the side as she picks up a menu. Though her eyes flicker back and forth between Ariadne and Raum more than they actually peruse the available the food. "What are we planning?"

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"O.." Then Triquetra asks about the plans..."Hmm I was confused apparently. Though I am wondering how everyone is doing and if you've found anything that we'd all find interesting." Ariadne looks past the group and at the others in the restaurant then her fellow Guardians.

"Plans can wait for now."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Nothing interesting on my end." Rose says as he wipes away a sooty smudge on his face, the smell of smoke hanging heavy over him.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

L

"I know who's messing with our mazes." There's a pause as she rummages through her purse until she realizes that no, she does not have the flyer with her. So she just shrugs and turns her attention back to the group. "They're some new "faith" called the Grand Abbey of the Invisible Dawn. Their flyer's just full of all sorts of faux-Mayan stuff. I wonder if they thought they could use all the apocalypse hype to get more people interested."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"Was there any hint that they are aiming for something Higher? Our paths have a leaning towards that." Ariadne looks amongst the group as she asks the question. Rosetta was supposed to be the one to sneak in... I hope they are finding her quickly...

"Any idea how hard it would be to visit?"

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread