Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

The obrimos walked into the locker room and turned to face the two men following after her. “Okay, do you know why I called you back here?” her voice was hard, but without malice and very little anger finding it’s way into her tone.

She began to bite the glove’s cords to loosen them.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

“Actually,” Kite began, still appearing to be fairly puzzled, “sorry, but…. no I don’t” he finished with a sheepish, confused grin.

“I’m the designated medic for these matches today” he explained. “When someone falls unconscious – like you did – I’m the guy who was supposed to rush in and help” he concluded, still looking somewhat perplexed.

“Not to mention that you’re my friend, which meant that I would have jumped in to help anyway…” he mumbled in a much softer, barely audible voice... which trailed off as he finished.

Miach

PRE

I'm as clueless as Kite here. I suppose you're pissed off we healed you, for some reason that completely eludes me. Miach didn't feel the need to point out that he was not one of her friend, as Kite apparently was. That may be the explanation why he freaked her out, but then what about the Shaman ?

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia gave both of the mages a look of non-amusement as she finished taking the glove off and began to work on the other.

How much attention did either of you pay to the match? Yes, I understand you had another knock out to deal with, but honestly, how much attention did you give the match? The words spoken between those fighting? The words spoken to people of the audience?” her voice remained even.

And I’m not pissed that you healed me.” Just to clarify that.

nimbus

Kite shook his head side to side, still clearly confused. “I missed the beginning of your last match… I was still treating Cog, making sure that he was ok” he explained. “Why? Did I miss something?” he asked, still perplexed.

Miach

PRE

Miach was very much puzzled by the implied meaning behind Vaeltia's words. Would he have missed something ? That was very much possible, for he had been unsettled by the looming presence of the Hierarch, not to name his own injuries. And he had been looking over Cog too, if belatedly.

I'm in the same boat. What did we miss ?

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia rested her face in one hand as she looked at the two. “Yeah, I told Animus that I wanted him to be the one who healed me. Because honestly, boys I don’t know what your capabilities are, and I’m sorry, Miach, but I don’t know you well enough to want you anywhere near me. Particularly when I am unconscious.” She sad desperately trying to keep her voice even.

Yes, I fainted due to a bit of a blow, however the healing I had already arranged. Tamwood on the other hand, was hurt at least as much as I was. I was trying to hurt when I was throwing those punches. At least one of you should have tried to heal him. I don’t care if he was sitting up or standing up, there were two fighters they both...” The obrimos took a moment to breathe.

They both deserve healer’s attentions, next time watch for both. And know when one of the fighters has their own medic in the wings. If I was bleeding out I would rather it be Animus who pulls me back to the world of the living, because I at least know he has that ability.

nimbus

Miach

PRE

Now, that was very much a slap in the face of Miach, and while he refrained from telling Vaeltia all that came to his mind for fear of Animus, he couldn't help but let some anger seep in his voice.

My capabilities ? I'm a certified doctor, and have been for years. I'm working days and nights in an hospital in the mundane world pulling people back to the world of the living as you put it. And I'm a Disciple a Life, for that matter. There was no bellitling the Hierarch's capabilities, though, who had impressively cured two people at the same time, a feat that Miach knew he would be unable to replicate. Yet.

So next time you start a fight, how about you announce that you have the healing part taken care of ? Because I was speaking with someone else, you know, and not eavesdropping on your conversations. As for Mike Tamwood, don't worry about him, he was obviously more than able to heal himself alone, or I would have seen to him too. I know how to prioritize my patients, this is my duty.

The Acanthus had got carried away...

Kite continued where Miach left off. “It’s not my intent to offend, but…” Kite continued sheepishly, shuffling uncomfortably. “I’m a Doctor too… but if I have two injured people in front of me – one of them conscious and stable, the other unconscious, I am naturally going to look at and treat the unconscious one first” he patiently explained. “I’m sorry Vaeltia, but… I mean… it’s even in the basics of Triage. It’s just how Doctors and Paramedics approach injuries…” his voice started to trail off. "...and I'm pretty darn good with my willworking when it comes to healing..."

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia’s eyes flashed, “I’m sorry I didn’t know that you were a real doctor. Have you had your ears checked Doctor? Because I just said that I had announced that Animus was going to be doing my check ups.” She breathed for a moment as the last of the Aether’s strands settled into place around her throat.

And you Kite, SERIOUSLY?! You’re both going to use the SAME excuse? There are TWO of you, AND there were TWO Fighters, was it TRULY necessary for Both of you to only focus on One? You’re going to base your excuses, your lies on the fact that you didn’t even see Eachother?!” She wiped her face in pure amazement, the echoing of her magically enhanced voice in the locker room still ringing back in her own ears.

She didn’t speak yet, waiting to see if they could even return anything on that, her arms were crossed and the anger still shining brightly in her eyes, as she maintained the barest control on her desire to flare her nimbus.

ooc

nimbus

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread