(Herald) Office Hours (2) Open for Acknowledgements and sundries

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2
    (quietly stares, speaks calmly)

"Not at all, Madam Herald. My business with you this evening is done. Is there anything more you (@Chrisie), or you sir (@Wolven Pryde), would have me do this evening while here?"

Zach was done, and was now only doing the polite thing, deferring to his elders.
    Zach Griffiths Invictus Gangrel
    BP 1 Presence 2 (quiet and calm)
    [Center]"Zachary speaking" [I][COLOR="#009900"]Zachary thinking[????????
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon only offers a small shake of his head, preparing to stand if there's nothing further that Martha requires from the meeting. He doesn't look overeager to hop up and get out, however. The Gangrel is calm. "I have nothing at this time Mister Griffiths. Though, it's always good of you to ask. Thank you."

With that, he looks over to Martha, smiling slightly. It's a small, humble expression. Apparently just a signal that they are respectfully taking their cues from her.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles. Acknowledging Dillon's glance with another smile and nod of the head. "No, there is nothing further I feel we need to discuss at present or require from you at the moment, sir."
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread