Ended
Watch
21 - 25
DISPLAYED
(1205) Danny & L'aire

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    K
    Kazakin

"H-hey, I don't wanna grow and change. I'm quite happy as I am, th-thanks. I'm not really a... a drawing... person," Danny spluttered, flinching back from the touch. He was literally shaking- his fingers kept flexing awkwardly around the handle of his cane.

Oh God she's touching me oh God I think I'm going to throw up or pass out oh God.

His nerves appeared to be trying to strangle him.

"C-could you move your hand... please?"

S
    Sasha

“Oh… Oh!.” Her lips turned into one of those apologetic wide whoops grins. And she quickly jerked her hand away. “Sorry. It’s kind of reflexive.” L'aire was use to touching people. It was a huge part of dancing. She didn't realize it was that offensive. Danny was a nice guy and helpful and she probably just pissed him off.

Shit. Whoops. It’s not like I was trying to take off his clothes. Geez.

It was with that sudden motion and looking around she noticed the beautiful and amazing cake the spring queen made. “Wow, did you see the cake Queen Rosemary brought in?”

K
    Kazakin

Danny hadn't noticed the cake, he was too busy trying not to hyperventilate with the close proximity. When she drew back, relief hit him straight in the ribs. He almost doubled over, but managed to get a grip on himself and stayed upright.

Okay. All limbs in place. I'm okay. Nothing fell off. L'aire isn't her. I'm okay. Deep breaths.

He glanced towards the cake, relieved to have an excuse to look anywhere else.

"...Wow, that's amazing," the Smith said, looking impressed. He loved examples of craft, any examples of craft. "No wonder the Queen was so busy in the kitchen!"

S
    Sasha

"Yeah it really is." L'aire agreed and stared at the cake for a moment. "I bet your drawings would make a good cake style sometime." She winked a little but it was just some random out loud thought.

"Danny, I should go check out the food table. I should eat something while I'm here." The thin Dancer shrugged quick and smiled.

"It was really good talking to you, I'm sure we'll chit chat again soon." And I'll mental note not to touch you again... ever. The Fairest partly felt bad for making him uncomfortable. The Winter part was slightly amused and bewildered.

K
    Kazakin

"Cake... style?" Danny said bemusedly, then blinked as she made obvious polite overtures towards getting away. "Oh... right! Yes, food. You uh, you enjoy your cake!" He stuttered out, looking towards the table with it's heavy provision of food. He could see a new guy, who Terri seemed pleased to see, so maybe a friend of hers? And some other new people... and not so new people.

It felt so crowded.

Oh God, I bet I screwed up that conversation some how. Stupid, stupid...

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.