Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(1205) Emma and Neil

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil nodded, considering Emma's words and finding that her method made enough sense. "There's no shame in being excited," the Shadow said, letting her off the hook for her self-assigned overeagerness. "And I do prefer to keep my opinions to myself at to Court." He grinned slightly. "But I couldn't claim to tell you what the best covenant is for you. It's a very personal choice."

To her last question, he replied, "My vocation is personal protection and investigations." A wide term, encompassing all manner of things, including shooting people. "But, for fun, I do... well, I attend galleries, enjoy the theatre, practice my shooting, that sort of activity. How about you, Miss French? What do you do for fun?" We can never have enough fun in this Requiem.

Emma French

PRE

Emma chuckled, "I like to do things like hiking, trail riding, sparing, galleries, museums, and plays, actually I adore the theater." Emma paused as she watched others enter in the room. "I haven't done much with guns. Tend to be a hands on kinda girl. What do you shoot?"

N
    Neil Kingsley

People. "Oh, targets, mostly." Also true. He grinned. His comment had been amusing enough, but the internal monologue was simply added fun. "It's hundreds of hours of drilling every year for the occasional gun battle, really. But then again, I've never been in a shootout that led me to regret all that practice." Implication that he'd been in plenty.

A thoughtful pause, and then Neil asked, "I understand we have our very own Kindred-run theatre in the city. Have you seen a show at the Alder Judex Twist's theatre before?" He had yet to attend Twist's theatre, but rumour had it that it was quite nice.

Emma French

PRE

Emma laughed out loud. "I meant type of gun." She regained control, but now she was curious as to what or whom his targets were. Emma briefly thought about how much she always had wanted to learn to shoot a hand gun but never got around to it. Shot gun was what she had used before her death. "No I haven't been to any theaters yet since arriving. I have been basically all work for months with a few outings dotted in. Have you gone yet? Was it any good?"

N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil laughed at himself. "Ah! Well, I shoot everything... but my day-to-day firearm is a .40 caliber handgun. I can't bring anything bigger around, it makes clients uneasy." Shifting topics to respond to her second question, he replied with a little smile on his face, "Sadly, I have not. Why don't we take a trip out there sometime and see what's playing? It sounds to me like you ought to enjoy a little more play for all that work you've been doing."

Emma French

PRE

Emma took a moment to ponder the suggestion. It seemed funny and interesting that the two individuals whom had asked her to get together at a later time were both Mekhet. Emma smiled, "I would be delighted. I really to need to get out more often and get to know what the area offers for entertainment. So is it the hunt or the kill?" Emma asked sweetly.

N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil's face was a mask of composure as she thought about it, then he looked quite pleased as she replied in the affirmative. In reply to her question, he simply adopted a slight smirk. Cold blue eyes met Emma's. "Must I select only one? I think it would be criminal not to enjoy both in the way that each is due." Mysterious to the last. He produced a card and wrote his telephone number on it.

"How might I reach you?"

Emma French

PRE

Emma smiled at his answer. She felt the same way, it was nice being with others who understood. There were so many predators, many of which were much worse than kindred. Emma held his ice blue gaze with her own warm green gaze. "I agree, both are equally important." She accepted his card, pulling out her phone she text-ed him her number. "I tend to not give out my number," She smiled, "But I trust you will not give it out to anyone and I would love to get together again."

N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil nodded. "Of course. It's been a pleasure to see you again, Miss French." Genuine smile, again. Two in one night? What a concept. "I'll look into what's playing and give you a call shortly, then?"

Apparently assassins went on dates. Shouldn't you be, oh, I don't know, practicing your gunplay?

Seems like a decent enough place to end the scene...

Emma French

PRE

"Sounds like a plan." Emma gave him a wide grin and offered her hand before getting up to leave the table. "It was a pleasure talking with you." Emma was surprised that it really was a pleasure. He had a very engaging smile that seemed to go to his cool blue eyes. What a charming man.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.